Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,481 to 3,500 of 6,522

LzWinky

Not as much as I do. Thanks to college, I can't get Bowser's Inside Story next week

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Im thinking of making a thread for my game...

ASDFGHJKL

MetalMario

lz2009 wrote:

Not as much as I do. Thanks to college, I can't get Bowser's Inside Story next week

Oh noes....

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

LzWinky

Bleh! That's how life is for me. But on the bright side I'll be outside collecting plants today!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

So you really ARE into biology huh?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Well, it is my major

Biology is very difficult, but on the flip side I get to do fun projects. One I mention a lot is last semester I got to cut off a rabbit's head (don't worry, the rabbit was killed by a dog before I did this) and prepare a museum-quality skull from it.

Edited on by LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

That seems like a dream come true for you...

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

It is. However I prefer botany despite my interest in zoology. Animals are fun, but plants are very interesting, especially gymnosperms (pines, cedars, redwoods, etc)

On the other hand, with dreams come nightmares. In my case, the nightmare was human physiology.

ASDFGHJKL

gymnosperms.....There is something wrong with that word....
You seem like someone who would use his athletic ability to get into college. You must really be into football

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: Har har, you so funny Actually I do like watching college football because my college has a good team and it's in a really awesome conference.

Btw, the language of botany is a little different. Gymnosperm actually means "naked seed"

Noire

Gah, I come back, and people are still poking me about SMRPG. I never said it was hard, guys! I'm cruising through it once again. There's just always that one boss that has it in for me. There's one in every RPG.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BL_Donth

lol did you just wake up?

edit: because I just did.

Edited on by BL_Donth

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

LzWinky

@Phoenix: SMRPG is SO easy that I could have beaten it with my feet!!

True story, I actually played Smash Melee with my feet while getting dressed and won!

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

@donth8theplaya: Yeah, I did just wake up.

@lz: SMRPG and SSBM are two completely different games! So bleh!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@donth8theplaya: Yeah, I did just wake up.

@lz: SMRPG and SSBM are two completely different games! So bleh!

I was just messing with ya. But I wasn't kidding about the Smash part

Noire

@lz: Grrr, right after I wake up too. Pffft. I'd have agreed with ya had it not been that SMRPG uses Timed Hits (yes, I know about Timed Hits), and my toes are a little too big to be reliable when trying to get it timed right.

How did you manage the Smash thing though? Were you fighting like a Lv. 1 CPU or something?

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Grrr, right after I wake up too. Pffft. I'd have agreed with ya had it not been that SMRPG uses Timed Hits (yes, I know about Timed Hits), and my toes are a little too big to be reliable when trying to get it timed right.

How did you manage the Smash thing though? Were you fighting like a Lv. 1 CPU or something?

lv 9 computers actually. I'm surprised that I did so well.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.