Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,321 to 3,340 of 6,522

StarBoy91

Does my plushy look like Moe, Gabe?

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Gabe can i have a "Myster of the Earth" plushie? he's sooo cute ^ . ^
@Terranigma how you make straight smiley?

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

Now that is how lz and Phoenix reacted!

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I guess I should not have hotlinked from an elite site like www.vgmuseum.com. Oh, well, just sharing my favorite boxart is all.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I just found this creepy video on youtube. This user is just creepy. I would post the other videos, but they are not appropriate:
[youtube:HUpggXGHYjk]
Its so exagerative yet true!

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

SoulBlazer is the only game I played of the Gaia trilogy, yet. Yeah, I know, shocking, never once played Illusion of Gaia. But I've read FlyingOmelette's review of it two dozen times, and some of the music I listened to sound good. I'm that interested [if only GameCrazy still had SNES games today].

To each their own

StarBoy91

Zenman wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

I just found this creepy video on youtube. This user is just creepy. I would post the other videos, but they are not appropriate:
[youtube:HUpggXGHYjk]
Its so exagerative yet true!

that movie is so...weird yet funny, like the violin has an evil and untapped power

You think that's random? Then you haven't seen Charlie the Unicorn. It's as random as it gets! "Charlie!!! Charlie!!!"

To each their own

StarBoy91

Well, I only completed Donkey Kong Country 1 out of the trilogy. And, I played Kirby's Dream Land 2 way before the other Kirby games. So, I know how it feels to play games sorta out of order.

EDIT: We played The Legendary Starfy, which is the fifth Starfy title made in total. So technically, us Westeners played the Starfy games out of order.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Anyone wanna try my game, it probably sucks compared to Pixelman's though...

Heres Charlie
[youtube:QFCSXr6qnv4]

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

well turns out that i got the wrong plush so i'm canceling the order and getting a real Bowser Plush one like Corbies but maybe a little bigger ^^! but i'll love it ^^ and its only $14 plus shipping

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

retired_account

Yup, it's my game. Almost done, too. Just gotta make 10-20 more levels.

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.