Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 6,526

StarBoy91

I feel bad for Tails86. It'd be hard for me to break it to him [I'm NOT implying anything].

To each their own

Reala

lz2009 wrote:

What if it was Tails after all and he pretends not to be behind it?

Users can delete whole questions, but not an answer at a time, only mods can remove other peoples answers so I don't think the poster had anything to do with it, just a crazy glitch.

Reala

LzWinky

It imploded. There's no other way of explaining it.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

[Breathes] Here goes.

Tails86, there's something I should tell you. It's probably gonna hurt you more than it has already to me. Your 3 Word Story topic, just disintegrated into nothingness. There was nothing we could do to stop it. I'm sorry, but I had a whole lotta fun with it, and was probably the most fun I had in a topic. It just felt sad for me for it to permanently disappear. It was like someone was dying in front of me. But if there's thing I've learned when it comes to losing relatives, is to not let it affect me frantically. I'll still miss them, but you can't live your life in tears. Smile.

[Breathes]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

LzWinky

@Starboy: you have a great way with words

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theblackdragon

Blaze wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

What if it was Tails after all and he pretends not to be behind it?

Users can delete whole questions, but not an answer at a time, only mods can remove other peoples answers so I don't think the poster had anything to do with it, just a crazy glitch.

not so! Users can delete their own topics, and as demonstrated (however unwittingly) by SSBFan1999 as he deleted his recent rant thread, apparently larger topics may disappear in the same manner as 3WS -- the original post stays up and the comments, beginning from the second and going down the line, gradually disappear; thus the pages seem to collapse in upon themselves.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ASDFGHJKL

I think he deleted it, but why? dramatic music

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I added some more to my message to make it sound more touching and friendly.

Either way, I'm sorry Tails86.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

3 word story come back! You can blame it all on lz! mariachi music from swiffer commercial

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: You can't blame me!!! Just because I admitted that it was me doesn't mean that it was me!!

Reala

@theblackdragon

I know people can delete their own threads and it will take the answers away with it, but I kind of presumed it would all disappear at once, do you mean self deleting threads results in gradual deletion by default, I've deleted threads before and I think they just vanished instantly, though they where far shorter than 3 word story so maybe that could have been a factor, but since a mod said it was a glitch I still think that is what happened in 3 word stories case.

Reala

ASDFGHJKL

Sorry, I just needed to blame someone. No offense

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Also, why? How could you assume Tails86 deleted all that? I've deleted a few of my topics before, if only from comment one. I can't understand how a regular user could delete every single post on one topic alternatively. Only mods and admins can do that, as far as I know.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Maybe its so big, that it has to delete one comment at a time to delete the whole topic. Get it?

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Yeah. But every single one???? That's ludicrous, I tell you, ludicrous!

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

no, because he didnt do it himself, the server did it automatically, in this scenario. It has to delete all the comments to delete the topic

ASDFGHJKL

theblackdragon

@Blaze: here's how it went down. first, SSBFan1999 deleted his own thread after his last post announcing such, as shown in this image:
Untitled

out of curiosity (after having watched 3WS die), i clicked the link to the original post on the first page, and was greeted by this:
link goes to large image of first page, be warned

note that the 'first' reply is where Machu realized that orlick is actually our good friend Eugene... that originally happened on like the second or third page of replies to that thread. the entire first page (or two?) of replies are missing, including one i'd made myself. 3WS disappeared in the exact same manner if you managed to catch it happening -- the posts, starting from the second, slowly disappeared until the last anguished 'NO!!!' from Odnetnin finally disappeared as well. i don't know if it's because the site is bogged down with users at the moment, if it's a new glitch with the 'delete' function, or what, but both threads disappeared the exact same way, and one of them was definitely user-deleted.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Thats evil what if dat happens to this thread?!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.