Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 6,522

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I just ate some water and i was really tasty. MMMM

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

You wanna know where the cake is a lie? THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
The ending for Kirby Squeak Squad. All this for pastry??????????
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[GRARGH!!! HULK SMASH!!!]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

On second thought, who wants to talk about movies that we've loved when we were young, but movie critics say it's not all that? I have a lot to talk about here.

To each their own

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Me be back!

Welcome back, GabeGreens! Anything interesting happening in the Luiginator land this fine Saturday?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I plan on hopefully finishing Metroid Prime this weelend

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Ooh, that sounds like fun. How close are you to the end currently?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

No idea I just got the power bomb so I guess Im far away

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Blah blah blah Metroid blah blah. Is that all you fanboys talk about?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@Luiginator: Yeah, you still have a ways to go. I think it's very possible to beat this weekend, though.

@lz2009: You do realize that MPT came out not that long ago, right? I'm sure when M&L:BIS comes out and everybody has it that'll be the talk of the thread.

ASDFGHJKL

NOOOOO! Mario and Luigi is coming out and I have no money

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I guess Ill get right to it. I just love that spider ball pillar puzzle! Its one of the best in the series. My favorite up to now is the Golem in MP3 where he is attached to different parts of the room and you have to free it

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Luiginator: All right, you do that. See ya around, and I wish you luck on completing MP!

LzWinky

Why not talk about Mario and Luigi now?

@Gabe: No money? That's no excuse to not get the game!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

yea m & l BIS is gonna be awesome! good ole 2-D platforming goodness. Corbs thinks its amazing and he said his review should be up monday
I was at the elementary school festival because i used to go to that school and damn are those stairs TINY! I also found 2 bcks on the ground and last saturday i found 20 bucks on the ground! WOOO

God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

I just got the map for Phazon mines and Im overwhelmed...

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Heres a new pic of ENEMY HELL level from my game:
Untitled

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

about the messy overlapping: dont forget these enemies move in different direction and do not block each others movement

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i have a question gabe what system u use to make this game?

God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

Game Maker. Its fast and simple. I can add some code here and there for some more complicated actions, but I like the option of using drag and frop for quicker, smaller things.

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.