Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 6,526

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Don't eat it!!! It's a fake bake cake that take is fake!!!

The cake is a lie?

THE CAKE IS A LIE

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

YEP, A LIE! It's all a lie!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SonicMaster

Wow, something has finally surpassed the mighty 3 word story.

SonicMaster

LzWinky

@Sonic: Yep. It's awesome.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

in no way at all is that cake a lie its real and bigger then phoenix and its his he could just jump in and devour it all get nice and plump like Luigi in Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: Phoenix plump? I would like to see that

Tails

i know or might as well see Jenna Plumped stuffs food down Jennas throat making her big & fat there we go ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Tails: Phoenix plump? I would like to see that

You would, you sicko. Besides, I'd just burn off all that fat right quick!

God, I love being half-phoenix.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Oh, now you're HALF-phoenix! Next thing you'd probably say is "now I'm half chicken"! How's that for irony?!!

Noire

I've been half-phoenix my entire life! Have you so soon forgotten my half-phoenix, half-human, half-android, half-unicorn princess comment on this very thread?

LzWinky

Don't forget half-fanboy and half-secretly in love in Karst!!

Noire

True, true, very true.

I'm so gonna make that my signature. PhoenixSage: Half-phoenix, half-human, half-android, half-unicorn-princess, half-fanboy, half-secretly-in-love-with-Karst, all-Jenna-fan.

LzWinky

All-Jenna-fan? Hahahahahahah, dang it Phoenix, stop denying it!!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

All-Jenna-fan? Hahahahahahah, dang it Phoenix, stop denying it!!!!

I'm not ready to admit it yet, 'k? Give me some time, maybe I'll get more comfortable with it.

Jenna's still number one, though.

Tails

No more cake for you & i slaved over a hot stove making that giant cake for you and you repay me by calling me a sicko? whimpers and goes to play super break out which sucks ass

Knux

@Tails86-Sorry about leaving Wii Speak without notice. My internet got cut off (right now I'm using my cell phone). Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow or Sunday. By the way, how often do you check your email?

Knux

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

No more cake for you & i slaved over a hot stove making that giant cake for you and you repay me by calling me a sicko? whimpers and goes to play super break out which sucks ass

Untitled
Epic Phoenix Wright music

If you'll look at the evidence, your honor, you'll notice that I quoted lz in that post, calling him a sicko. I never once refered to you as a sicko. Not a chance.

Edited on by Noire

Tails

i know i was playing guys i need yall to hear a review for the worst gameboy game i've ever played super breakout yall have to read it please i'm going to type it out here yall will think thank god it was free....

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

i know i was playing guys i need yall to hear a review for the worst gameboy game i've ever played super breakout yall have to read it please i'm going to type it out here yall will think thank god it was free....

You're going to post it here? Tonight? I'm not sure how much later I want to stay up; I want to have a lot of sleeping time without it being too late before I wake up.

Noire

Well, that was quick. Never mind me about staying up to read it then.

Ouch, that hurts quite a bit. Super Break-Out, huh? I'll make sure to leave it alone if I ever see it around, which isn't too likely, but you never really know. Nice review btw, short and to the point.

All right, with that the Phoenix checks out from this session. Hope to see y'all here tomorrow, same Phoenix place, same Phoenix time. (Well, maybe not the time, but definitely the place.)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.