Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 6,522

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Oh no, you're gonna have indigestion that way!!

Random Tales of Phantasia-inspired quote!

I dwell amidst the abounding light of heaven...Thou art at the gate of the underworld...Come forth, thunder of the gods! (What the heck is that?) This ends here...INDIGESTION!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

retired_account

@lz2009: When this and 3 word story are at the top, most of the other topics get knocked waaaay down.

@GabeGreens: Annoyed that sound isn't working correctly on Ubuntu in Java apps (w/ OpenJDK) and annoyed that you capitalized my name.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Blah blah blah! Indigestion! Upset Stomach! And much much more!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Blah blah blah! Indigestion! Upset Stomach! And much much more!!

Blah blah blah Card Games blah. (Blah blah blah, Attack Mode blah.)

Now what were we talking about again? Oh that's right, delicious foods...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Ididnt capitalize your name you silly little cluster of case-sensitive pixels!
pixelman "you seem quite down with your big sad eyes and your big fat frown, The whole world doesnt have to be so grey! pixelman when Youre life's a mess when your feeling blue or are in distress. I know what can wash that sad away. All you got to do is. Put a banana in your ear. Put a ripe banana right into your favorite ear, its true, so true. Once its in your gloom will disappear, all the bad in the world is hard to hear when in your ear a banana cheers. You gotta put a banana in your ear!"

You feel better now?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

What's this about PiXeLmAn?!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

See ya later, alligator. Im a poet and I still dont know it Good Bye, gotta fly

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

What? I only do high blows! I'm up in the clouds, letting my troubles be gone with the wind.

Noire

dead silence

Oh wait, now it is alive. And talking. It is the live talking!

@lz: What does that even mean?

LzWinky

@Phoenix: It means I can fly. Now quit with the stupid question asking!!! And watch some FOOTBALL!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: It means I can fly. Now quit with the stupid question asking!!!

But that's one of my specialities. I have a +123 in stupid-questions-asking.

lz2009 wrote:

And watch some FOOTBALL!!

There is football on?! Naw, Im'ma gonna stick around, this is my nightly haunt, 'specially on weekends.

That reminds me, Mr. Sandman is the only person to really get me to jump when saying "Boo!"

LzWinky

What is 2+2 Phoenix?

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

What is 2+2 Phoenix?

I saw it in a book once. The book was called "1984." Apparantly, this happened 25 years ago or something. It was weird, there was pyramids and eyeballs and a big brother. Crazy stuff 25 years ago!

Noire

pixelman's picture is not just awesome, it is awesomesauce and pwnsauce in one bottle, shaken (not stirred), and poured all over a delicious steak made of win.

Edited on by Noire

Tails

Hey everyone i'm home ^^! and off again :3 anyone wanna party holds out drinks and a special surprise for Phoenix a Giant Cake all for him :3 dig in Phoenix

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

Hey everyone i'm home ^^! and off again :3 anyone wanna party holds out drinks and a special surprise for Phoenix a Giant Cake all for him :3 dig in Phoenix

Is there a person in the cake?

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Hey everyone i'm home ^^! and off again :3 anyone wanna party holds out drinks

What are we drinking? Should I designate a thread driver?

Tails86 wrote:

and a special surprise for Phoenix a Giant Cake all for him :3 dig in Phoenix

Huzzahs! A Giant Cake is mine! Phoenix needs cake badly. devour

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Don't eat it!!! It's a fake bake cake that take is fake!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.