Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 6,526

LzWinky

Why Optimus Prime? I thought he was the good guy! Now I will kick Optimus Prime in the shin!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I can jump kick him! He's so large that I can't miss!!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Not hungry anymore, thank you Taco Bell!

Anyways, what has I missed? Robot shin-kickings, ooooooh...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

MetalMario

That reminds me...

A moment of silence for the Taco Bell Chihuahua.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

LzWinky

I ATE the Taco Bell Chihuahua!!!

MetalMario

lz2009 wrote:

I ATE the Taco Bell Chihuahua!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Noire

MetalMario wrote:

We can still type...

Ooooohhh...Whoops.

I saw lz made the "I ate the Taco Bell Chihuahua" joke. I wanted to do something similar, but it just seemed so crude...

Also because I really did just eat. Not a Taco Bell canine, but other various animals...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Oh Metal, wanna know what I ate for dinner tonight?

ASDFGHJKL

MMeeetal Mario, "you seem quite down with your big sad eyes and your big fat frown, The whole world doesnt have to be so grey! Metal Mario when Youre life's a mess when your feeling blue or are in distress. I know what can wash that sad away. All you got to do is. Put a banana in your ear. Put a ripe banana right into your favorite ear, its true, so true. Once its in your gloom will disappear, all the bad in the world is hard to hear when in your ear a banana cheers. You gotta put a banana in your ear!"

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Metal: Yes indeedy, I did. I want to say something about it, but they're still wrigglin' a bit in my stomach, and I might lose 'em if I post anything too graphic.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Oh no, you're gonna have indigestion that way!!

retired_account

Good grief. All of the page numbers for this topic are taking up soooooooooooooooooo much space on the main page.

retired_account

LzWinky

pixelman wrote:

Good grief. All of the page numbers for this topic are taking up soooooooooooooooooo much space on the main page.

And that's a problem why?

ASDFGHJKL

Hey pixelman! How are YOU?

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.