Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 6,522

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I play Super Mario World now!!

Super Mario World makes me dance with glee! I love that game so much. I grew up on that stuff, and now I'm addicted.

MARIO FOREVER!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

And I died . Why must I fail?!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

And I died . Why must I fail?!!!

I is curious: Where have you failed?

Don't worry about it, just dust your hat off and keep going!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Why is Bit Trip Beat so HARD!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

But I'm not wearing a hat!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

But I'm not wearing a hat!!!

Mario's wearing a hat!!! (three exclamation points for emphasis) Dust of his hat and keep playing!

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

So, hows life?

Delicious, thanks for asking. It's one of my favorite breakfast cereals of all time, actually.

Now I'm hungry...

LzWinky

But I don't wanna.

I wanna play more games!

JTC-Pingas

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

So, hows life?

Delicious, thanks for asking. It's one of my favorite breakfast cereals of all time, actually.

Now I'm hungry...

I'm eating spaghetti. LOTSA SPAGHETTI!

JTC-Pingas

ASDFGHJKL

Im joining the Art Club at my school just because I got invited and I feel special It run by the art teacher and she chooses the best artists in the school to be in the club

ASDFGHJKL

MetalMario

JTCPingas09 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

So, hows life?

Now I'm hungry...

I'm eating spaghetti. LOTSA SPAGHETTI!

Come, everyone, and we'll all have some Dinner. I bet we could all eat Octoroks we're so hungry! MMMMM

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

But I don't wanna.

I wanna play more games!

Then play MY game! Mot people who play it like it, and it woul make me sooooo happy if you gave it a try! P

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: I don't wanna. I'd rather play Superman 64. Just kidding, I'm taking a break from games.

LzWinky

@MetalMario: Yes, that's right! My evil plan is working, haha!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.