Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

I had a great day at school

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

me niether....all last year. This year school is awesome, more friends in classes, better teachers, improved everything... Im lovin this year. Especially today

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

Lucky you. Mine is the opposite, less friends in class, teachers are strict and no fun. Last year was better for me.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

ASDFGHJKL

That sucks... Hope life gets better
I made a couple new friends, got a perfect score on a Science quiz, got invited to the exclusive art club of the best 15 artists of the school, played football in light rain in PE, and those are the main things i liked about today.

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

Ok now you're just rubbing it in. Just kidding
Maybe I'm just too pessimistic to realize that life is good. Oh yeah and I love football, it's my fave sport.

Edited on by BL_Donth

My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

Yeah, try looking on the bright parts of your day and ignoring the bad parts. My classes werent all that fun, my English teacher forgot to make a new seating chart (we sit in pairs, and my partner is boooring) and I re met with the girl who kinda stalked me lasst year

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

ugh I hate stalkers. They are creepy.
I had people stalk me on facebook so I deleted my account.
Is she your age? Is she good looking? Is she nice? If you answered yes to all those, then maybe you can be friends. lol

My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

I diid answer yes to all those questions.... But she also remembers my schedule from last year...

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

i found out KingdomHearts is finally getting a bonus item ^^ its a poster and Postcards with Roxas and the organization on them ^^ its gonna be awesome having another poster with another frame to put around it ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Sorry to go way off-topic (you can just ignore me and continue on with your conversation), but I need to stop looking up internet memes, because afterwards I have to really fight myself to not just post random memes for no reason. Like SmashBros.Fan1999's rant thread, for instance. I'm trying to ignore it, because if I don't, I'm about to post "Cool story, bro."

GAAAAAH! Why must I be so in love with internet memes! They're sooooooo stupid, and I know they're stupid, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to shout OVER 9000 at the top of my lungs.

Alright, rant over. Carry on with your scheduled interesting conversations.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Oh, and I had too walk home in the rain...

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

wow that's really creepy. She is watching you 24/7...wait that means she could be reading this conversation right now. She could be watching you right now. She's probably BEHIND YOU RIGHT NOW!!

My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

turns around AAAHHHHHHH goes to a corner in fetal position

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

You guys are good. Thumbs-up from Phoenix.

Hmm, I'm wondering if the other half of the dynamic fanboy duo is going to rear his prettyboy his face tonight. I haven't seen him all day. Ah well, he's probably off doing something important. Glad I don't have stuff like that to do! I will sometime soon, but right now everything's pretty simple here in Phoenixland (yes that's a real place no I won't tell you where it is).

Anyways, anybody have some interesting video-game related conversation? I'd love to take part if at all possible.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

You guys are good. Thumbs-up from Phoenix.

Hmm, I'm wondering if the other half of the dynamic fanboy duo is going to rear his prettyboy his face tonight. I haven't seen him all day. Ah well, he's probably off doing something important. Glad I don't have stuff like that to do! I will sometime soon, but right now everything's pretty simple here in Phoenixland (yes that's a real place no I won't tell you where it is).

Anyways, anybody have some interesting video-game related conversation? I'd love to take part if at all possible.

well theres bad news about the sonic title its not coming to the wii x.x; not with the graphics there showing that j man saw x.x; so no new sonic for us just like last time Sega i hate you now....

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.