Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 301 to 320 of 6,526

LzWinky

I'm referring mostly to Xbox games in America as the FPS's. Curses! My wishlist has very few Wii games and a lot of DS games!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Yeah, Americans love FPSs. I dont though.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Wow According to the "first time Nintendo" thread, a lot of the people who responded are about my age I wanted to say "who hasn't played the NES first?!" But then I saw some and said "whew"!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

I never had a NES, or a SNES, not even a N64!Never could afford any, the only consoles I ever had where my GBC, Genesis, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, Wii, and DS

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I never had a NES, or a SNES, not even a N64!Never could afford any, the only consoles I ever had where my GBC, Genesis, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, Wii, and DS

You missed a great gaming time,then. But then again that's what the VC is for

ASDFGHJKL

I know, thats why I love the VC

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I know, thats why I love the VC

As do I, for like I said many times before, I only owned three games for the SNES.

ASDFGHJKL

i only had two Genesis games, guess which ones

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Sonic and Mario: the Sega edition!

ASDFGHJKL

No, but kind of close!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I'm tired, the Genesis collection. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to leave now

ASDFGHJKL

Well, see ya, I was about to leave anyway

ASDFGHJKL

y2josh

@Gabe: Sonic 2 and Toe Jam & Earl 2?

y2josh

LzWinky

I got it!!! Sonic and Sonic 2

ASDFGHJKL

lz finally got it. I used to like Sonic 2 the most

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

What was it like growing up with the Genesis? I grew up with the SNES

Edited on by BL_Donth

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

LzWinky

Blah. I might have something interesting to say

ASDFGHJKL

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

What was it like growing up with the Genesis? I grew up with the SNES

Was OK. I missed out on a lot, but Sonic was really fun. Im sad my Genesis broke down on me. I loved that when only some buttons or one in Sonic's case was being used, you could use other buttons for the same action.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Gah? The Genesis?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.