Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 6,526

Tails

ya i'm here Gabe how much more milk you want? jumps in your arms Master :3

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

A lot.

mmk hugs and tons of milk cartons start appearing all around the entire thread that enough? starts trying to get down

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

For now its enough FOR NOW

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Im now officialy a Brittish typer. I am typing with a British accent, please read it with a British accent. if you dont, they will find you...

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@GabeGreens: Cheers, mate. I'm forever reading your posts in a British accent.

Also, I beat Sonic the Hedgehog! It always gives me so much trouble in the Labyrinth Zone, but this time I was able to get past it! Now I need to get an internet connection so I can get the other Sonic games on VC. I left my PC versions at home, and I like the VC ones better anyway.

Also, remember this?

Untitled

That's exactly the pose I'm in right now. All right, Phoenix, now lay off the Gendo poses for awhile...

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Hello?

Yes, this is Phoenix. To whom am I speaking?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Steve Jobs said that the Iphone is a better game console than the DS, mostly because it has 10 times more games (99% bad ones)

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Gabe: Well, Stevie Jobs can go straight to the Underwhere. I don't really care what they think, the iPhone has nothing on the DS and that's that. Yes, I have officialy put rest to this topic forever, all by myself.

ASDFGHJKL

Lol, that is just stretching it. Better device than the DS, disputable. Better GAMING console, just plain ridicoulous

ASDFGHJKL

malpon

Power is useless without wisdom(knowing how to make good games) and courage(being able to make inovative games) if nothing else, that is what we learned from Zelda.

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Noire

It is quite the ridonculous statement. The DS prints money, or something like that, or so I've heard. I've yet to actually try it myself, but people say it's true, so why shouldn't I be gullible and believe every word everyone tells me all the time?

Noire

@GabeGreens: Of course I have a DS, silly. I just haven't tried out the "Print Money" function yet. I don't want it to actually be a self-destruct button or something, as Nintendo is known to sometimes do.

Not really, but just nod your head, 'k?

malpon

I tried the print money app it just got angry and said "whears Iwata and Miyamoto?" the really weird thing is it said it in english...

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Noire

@malnin: Is that what it does? Huh, that's a tad underwhelming...Maybe I'll have to stop Miyamoto on the street and ask him to make my DS print money. I get along better with Miyamoto then Iwata anyway.

Tails

hey guys i'm back again ^^ whats new?

Noire

@Tails: Nothing whatsoever! Just re-posted my Gendo-posed Kratos for no good reason, then fiddled with the "Print Money" feature on my DS.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.