Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 6,526

Noire

@lz: I reallyreallyreallyreallyreally hope you're right and this makes it to WiiWare. That would be like the greatest news on the WiiWare front since Mega Man 9! I would buy it faster than a heartbeat! C'mon, SEGA, don't let me down on this one, pleasepleasepleaseplease pleeeeeeeeeeease pleaseplease. I'm begging you!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Maybe the Wii will become HD compatible for this game?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Nintendo needs to do something so that we get to see this game. I don't care what you do, Nintendo, make sure we get Sonic the Hedgehog 4! I've wanted a new one ever since SEGA became an ally instead of the enemy!

I'm freaking out! This is soooooo awesome! w00t!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Guess what? It might happen Either way, I'll say "Well good for him" because I'm indifferent towards Sonic. Maybe it will be multiplatform after being a Wii exclusive for a while!

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Let me have my moment, please? Kthnx.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4! 2D SONIC AGAIN! I LOVE IT SO MUCH. YAY! I am now content with the world, at least for a while.

Not to be annoying, but is there anything specific you don't like about Sonic?

LzWinky

Not really. Never was interested in the series. But like Metroid I just can't hate it even though I sometimes pretend to

Noire

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure. Lots of people hate Sonic for specific reasons. I don't know why; I love me 2D (and some 3D) Sonic the Hedgehog. He was the only guy who could make me jealous of the SEGA people. I actually did cheat on Nintendo a couple of times to play Sonic the Hedgehog (I know it's blasphemous), he was just that cool.

LzWinky

Sonic just had some bad luck in the 3D world

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

He's had some terrible luck in the 3D realm. Shadow the Hedgehog (luckily staring my least-favorite Sonic character) is my least favorite game ever. HATE IT. I'm hoping this will finally revive the blue hedgehog; I've been wondering why SEGA hasn't done this sooner. It's a no-brainer, really.

Oh, and good edit, btw.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

It's made me confused too. Why try a failed idea over and over again? It makes no sense

JTC-Pingas

I've never played Shadow the Hedgehog.

JTC-Pingas

Noire

I think it has to do alot with the guy who designed Sonic the Hedgehog, Yuji Naka. From what I've heard, he's not keen on having it any other way than his. At least, that's what I think I've heard of him.

@JTCPingas: It's a good thing, at least in my opinon. It took everything I liked about 3D Sonic, threw it out, then added Shadow, mild language, and a bunch of guns. Not cool, SEGA, not cool.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

@JTC: I didn't either but I really didn't hear anything good about the game

JTC-Pingas

Some people actually like Shadow the Hedgehog.

JTC-Pingas

LzWinky

Well, some people like things a lot of other people don't. It's nearly impossible for everyone to hate something.

Noire

I haven't met anybody that really likes Shadow the Hedgehog, though they must be out there somewhere. For me, I just did not like it.

JTC-Pingas

I am thankful I never played Sonic 06. Anyone unfortunate enough to play it?

JTC-Pingas

Noire

No, thank god I skipped that one. All I've heard on the matter is that it's garbage, which doesn't suprise me, but it does make me a little sad. It's too bad Sonic hasn't done well in 3D; I would have loved to see him succeed as well.

Here's hoping this new 2D Sonic game lives up to the Genesis ones! And is on Wii.

malpon

I'v played Sonic (06) and hated it and im one of few who liked Shadow the hedghog(put down that torch!)

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Noire

@malnin: What torch? Note to self: hide torches better later on.

No, I have no problem with people who like it, and I hope that I don't come off that way. It's just not for me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.