Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 6,526

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: I like pie.

Me sorry! I almost cried quoting your fake quotes!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

[Sigh] Never mind! [Sigh]

To each their own

LzWinky

StarBoy91 wrote:

[Sigh] Never mind! [Sigh]

Sorry, I never heard of that game

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@irken: Thanks so much. That movie perfectly captures my feelings atm.

@lz: If that's your apology, then I forgive you. I can't stay mad at you long, you know that.

If it's not, I'd suggest watching irken's movie again.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

That's okay. I just wanted to bring up a subject that everyone else might be interested in. I don't want to bore people, but starting conversations is hard. It's much easier partaking in one.
And as for Croc: it's an early 3D PlayStation game from 1997 created by Fox Interactive/Argonaut Software/Electronic Arts where you control a baby crocodile who has to save Gobbos and defeat the Dantinis. It's a really good game.

To each their own

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Yep, you can't stay mad at me.

@irken: Try and convince me to watch that silly movie!!

StarBoy91 wrote:

That's okay. I just wanted to bring up a subject that everyone else might be interested in. I don't want to bore people, but starting conversations is hard. It's much easier partaking in one.
And as for Croc: it's an early 3D PlayStation game from 1997 created by Fox Interactive/Argonaut Software/Electronic Arts where you control a baby crocodile who has to save Gobbos and defeat the Dantinis. It's a really good game.

That's okay. I haven't started a thread in several weeks because someone else posted something interesting

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

@lz: It's not like I haven't tried to, but it's just not possible. I like you too much for that. (My first post sounded much worse than that, fyi.)

@StarBoy: Yeah, starting conversations on this board is difficult. I've been here for three months and I've only made one topic. I would have talked about Croc, but I too had no idea what it was.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Dang. I wish Gabe were here. Or Machu. Or SUPERZELDAMAN. Where are you?!!

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

Dang. I wish Gabe were here. Or Machu. Or SUPERZELDAMAN. Where are you?!!

While we're waiting...

who wants a hug?

Just kidding

Edited on by irken004

StarBoy91

Well, I guess should've expected that. I mean, Croc is one of the most obscure ever released (as far as I've played). Isn't it scary how certain games you may have loved when you were little turns out to be little known by the public? I know it is to me.

To each their own

Noire

@StarBoy: It would be if anything I had ever played and remembered hadn't been wildly popular. Super Mario, Donkey Kong Country, Mega Man X, the Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon were what I grew up on. Not an obscure title in the mix.

StarBoy91

Well, it's 9:30 here in the US. Good night.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[It's a school night]

To each their own

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

@StarBoy: It would be if anything I had ever played and remembered hadn't been wildly popular. Super Mario, Donkey Kong Country, Mega Man X, the Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon were what I grew up on. Not an obscure title in the mix.

I'm playing Mega Man Zero 4, great game!

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

Well, it's 9:30 here in the US. Good night.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[It's a school night]

Ditto, plus I have a movie to attend

g'night everyone!!!

Noire

@irken (hopefully before he leaves): Mega Man Zero is one of my favorite GBA franchises. I own all of them and have played through each multiple times. I've never been able to get enough of MMZ2; it's my favorite in the series.

@GabeGreens: You may be too late to save lz. He got tired of talking to me and wanted somebody else. Well, I'm still here, and I hate math as well.

Edited on by Noire

Noire

Me too. I'm wondering whether I should finish up Muramasa tonight or save it for tommorrow. I may just play something else.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.