Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 6,526

Noire

Where'd irken go? I thought for sure he was going to tell me to go see it anyway. Ah well, I only like movies if they're really fast and have no slow parts whatsoever, or else I get bored and want to play video games.

How did I know he'd show up right after I wrote this?

Jupiter powers...

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Kicks irken in the shin How's that?!!

@Phoenix: You're slow. You don't have Jupiter powers silly!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

lz2009 wrote:

Oh, I would not have done that at all. That's just mean. [whistles]

To each their own

MetalMario

Dimentio Mode

I drift in and out of this topic like the cold draft of an open winter door!

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

Where'd irken go? I thought for sure he was going to tell me to go see it anyway. Ah well, I only like movies if they're really fast and have no slow parts whatsoever, or else I get bored and want to play video games.

How did I know he'd show up right after I wrote this?

Jupiter powers...

Go see it anyways

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: You're slow. You don't have Jupiter powers silly!

Have u seen the size of my shins? They're beasts!

LzWinky

@Phoenix: You're a slow typist, that's what it is

@irken: Need I remind you what happened to Megatron!

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@irken: We'll see, which I have learned (from my parents) basically means "no". So no.

@lz: No, my newfound Jupiter powers held my typing back until the perfect moment to post.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Why are you talking to yourself? EDIT: Now you're talking to me..........you can't hide the truth, you know!

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Why are you talking to yourself? EDIT: Now you're talking to me..........you can't hide the truth, you know!

Wait, what? Are you sure you're not seeing things?

LzWinky

Allow me to use my Jupiter powers to reveal what you said:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@irken: We'll see, which I have learned (from my parents) basically means "no". So no.

@Phoenix: No, my newfound Jupiter powers held my typing back until the perfect moment to post.

You can't hide the truth from me!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Phoenix: No, my newfound Jupiter powers held my typing back until the perfect moment to post.

And this proves what, exactly? You see, I can do it too...

lz2009 wrote:

I don't like Ivan at all! The person I'm really in love with is Jenna! I just can't say that in front of Phoenix because then he will make fun of me!

We both know that's not true, yet I quoted you saying it. I win.

StarBoy91

Glad to see everyone having fun here.

To each their own

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Jenna is only second best next to that super hunk Piers.

Um......Phoenix? What else are you hiding?

Wow, this is getting crazy and stuff!!

I am sad now

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Do I need to find irken so he can break out the LIES! video again? That's got to be the most offensive thing you're written about me, ever.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: what? You mean the thing YOU wrote and I quoted .... Where is everyone else? If they were here, I would have an interesting conversation with them!!

StarBoy91

So, who thinks Croc: Legend of the Gobbos is a very great, underrated PlayStation 1 title?? [Changes subject on purpose to break the tension]

To each their own

Noire

@lz: I did NOT write that and you know it. Take it back right now. That fake quote makes me sick.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Do I need to find irken so he can break out the LIES! video again? That's got to be the most offensive thing you're written about me, ever.

here ya go:
[youtube:jmgcjRu1s-8]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.