Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

cuddles with a TC, lz, Phoenix, and irken plushie

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: That's....kinda creepy......so which one is which?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

LOL, you missed my plushie post. I have a plushie for EVERYTHING, including food, inanimate objects, videogame consoles aand forum posters!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@lz: Fire them out of cannons! All of them! We'll load up machine guns and shoot them Contra-spreader style!

I wanna play Contra now. Maybe I will. Naw, I'll stay for a while. I don't have class 'til one tommorrow! Yay!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

too late, they are all protected against EVERYTHING except love and cuddles laughs

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Loads cannon with master chief plushies on fire and fires them at Gabe How's that for love and cuddles?!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

AAAAHHHH they burn! BURN TOSE MASTER CHIEF!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

AAAAHHHH they burn! BURN TOSE MASTER CHIEF!!

But don't you want to hug them?

Interesting fact #1740: The hot and cold thermoreceptors in our skin are separate receptors in our nervous system. What does this mean? Well, stick your hand in ice cold water then boiling hot water or vice versa

ASDFGHJKL

NO! They are HALO plushies!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

sets halo plushies on fire and throws them into a tornado

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

sets halo plushies on fire and throws them into a tornado

Wah? I was gonna do that!!!!!!

LzWinky

Once again, I'm lonely

LzWinky

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

Simple, entertain yourself

I................think I should play something......video game wise!!

BL_Donth

lz2009 wrote:

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

Simple, entertain yourself

I................think I should play something......video game wise!!

Who knew that having a short attention span can be a good thing. I'm rarely bored.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

LzWinky

@Donth8theplaya69: but...but I came here to express my thoughts and now there's no one that would listen to me!!!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Donth8theplaya69: but...but I came here to express my thoughts and now there's no one that would listen to me!!!!!

What would you like to talk about, lz? I'll listen, if you really need to take a load off.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Actually, I'm out of ideas right now. I just can't believe it, but I'm out of wisecracks!!

Noire

Oh...well then, I guess...

Actually, I don't know. What do we do now?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.