Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

Because I like Waffles

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

What? I didn't do a thing.

That's the point; you're not supposed to see it.

See! There isnt anything that you did!

Hah, where did that come from? Heh, I didn't write that, Gabe, you must have put it there to frame me!

Whew, that was a close one Phoenix, way to throw them off the trail. You're a genius; afterwards let's get some cheesecake and lemonade, 'k?

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

What? I didn't do a thing.

That's the point; you're not supposed to see it.

See! There isnt anything that you did!

Hah, where did that come from? Heh, I didn't write that, Gabe, you must have put it there to frame me!

Whew, that was a close one Phoenix, way to throw them off the trail. You're a genius; afterwards let's get some cheesecake and lemonade, 'k?

SEE!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

SEE!!!!!!

Umm...Lies! All of them! Innocent until proven guilty! I demand a lawyer, and I won't speak to you until he or she arrives!

God, I hope it's a she. I'd like to have a sexy female attorney defend me in court.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Why is everyone whispering? TELL ME!!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

retired_account

How do you talk in small letters? I've been itching to know for ages.

retired_account

LzWinky

~ what you're gonna say ~ Without the spaces in between like this!

Just look at this as a quote and you'll see

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@pixelman: Small letters? Whatcha talking about?

You put the letters inbetween these symbols: ~ ~ Like so. And then it's small.

Supermarioman

Your going to be close to beating the 3 word story for most pages in your pretty much random forum!

Supermarioman

LzWinky

Supermarioman wrote:

Your going to be close to beating the 3 word story for most pages in your pretty much random forum!

Now now, let's not compete. Threads get locked that way.

Noire

Supermarioman wrote:

Ssshhhhh! We don't want the admins to find out this thread is completely random and not at all intelligent or factual.

What? This thread isn't random, it's perfectly intelligent and factual, thanks!

LzWinky

Random, are we random? We're not random. Randomly random randomness was the other thread, not this one

Blah! Intelligent conservations for everyone!!!

tylero09

Ahem... Yes! In all my times foruming I say I have never stumbled upon quite so splendiferous and intellectually challenging a thread as this one I presently see before me. Nor have I ever encountered one quite so, erm.. focused and erm... factual in it's nature...Ho hum

There, that'll distract the admins - quick someone post something epically random!!!

Edited on by tylero09

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

LzWinky

@theblackdragon: no! don't give me the temptation of making this thread random! NO!!! prosody better not be watching this

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Go eat a fluffy cheescake on fire while you do the moonwalk on planet jupiter beep beep roger roger phhh come in commander waffles we have a code red over psshhhhhhh Comander waffles?!?!??pssshhhh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
that random enough for ya?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

@SUPERZELDAMAN: What? Jupiter? WIND POWER?!!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.