Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 6,526

Noire

Grrr...I'm not returning your darn hugs, I hope you guys know, I'm going to try and wriggle free.

Oh great, a burnt Piers plushie... uses it to attack the onslaught of hugs on all sides

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

I'm a bird. tweet tweet!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Grrr...I'm not returning your darn hugs, I hope you guys know, I'm going to try and wriggle free.

Oh great, a burnt Piers plushie... uses it to attack the onslaught of hugs on all sides

i'm only hugging gabe and LZ don't worry no hugs from me okay?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@lz: What does that have to do with anything?

@Tails: Excellent, you guys hug all you want. I'll stand away from the hugging looking ever so awesome. And drinking lemonade.

@GabeGreens: You can have him!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Keeps Piers plushie. What is Piers?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Gabe: This...

Untitled

...is Piers. Let's jump him in a back alley and beat him up!

Tails

Thats what i'm drinking i'm having Country Time

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Gabe: This...

Untitled

...is Piers. Let's jump him in a back alley and beat him up!

and smother him with hugs

Noire

Eww, you guys can smother Piers in hugs, but keep me out of it. I don't like Piers at all. At. All. Get out of my game, you random Mercury Adept who I don't like!

I want Alex!

LzWinky

lockd wrote:

feel the power of my SUPER MEGA CRUSHING HUGS OF MEGA CRUSHINGNESS!!!!!

Who dares comes to this thread and attacks us with words of ALL CAPS?!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

irken004

lockd wrote:

Hold your FIRE soldier...

LzWinky

irken004 wrote:

lockd wrote:

Yeah, I didn't even do anything bad......this time!

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

lockd wrote:

Yeah, I didn't even do anything bad......this time!

Precisely. just watch ur back.....

LzWinky

@irken004: Bleh! I say, bleh!!!

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Im hungry

Typical Gabe response to everything

@irken: preparing anti-robot-everything-they-can-throw-at-me force fields

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.