Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

THANK YOU LZ!!!!!! oh wait.....

ASDFGHJKL

JTC-Pingas

Ummm Gabe? Your Wii Number is incorrect.

JTC-Pingas

ASDFGHJKL

There, I adde you PINGAS....

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

@Gabe: Why must you hug me?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

See Phoenix, someone thinks I'm cuddly ....................wait, WHAT?

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

@Gabe: Why must you hug me?

hugs LZ cause we like to hug you don't you like our hugs?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

See Phoenix, someone thinks I'm cuddly ....................wait, WHAT?

You wanted me to find you cuddly? With this and our other ongoing conversation, our relationship is about to take a really weird turn, I'm thinking.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Gabe: GASP!! I think Phoenix needs to be hugged

Noire

No, stop it with the hugs, already! I'm not ready to be that close to you guys yet, okay! Should have said this a long time ago, but I can't take it! I'm a phoenix, and we don't like to be in somebody else's grasp. High five me if you must, but leave the hugging alone for a bit, 'k thanks.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

No, stop it with the hugs, already! I'm not ready to be that close to you guys yet, okay! Should have said this a long time ago, but I can't take it! I'm a phoenix, and we don't like to be in somebody else's grasp. High five me if you must, but leave the hugging alone for a bit, 'k thanks.

Please Phoenix, don't beg for hugs!!

Someone sounds like they need a plushie. Here! Take my burned Piers one!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.