Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

But i did hug LZ!!!!! IT BURNED HIM!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

But i did hug LZ!!!!! IT BURNED HIM!!!!!

LZ exploded and is now hurt beyond all pain

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Odnetnin wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was.

Quote of the Day right there.

(in best [but still awful] Peach impersonation):

Oh, did I win?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight+Crow wrote:

After reading all that... I... have... need... to... summarise... can't hold...

So, Tails gave everybody a copy of G&W Gallery 3 (and I missed one ), Gabe stole Macu's but Tails recover it for him, then lz ask for his, but Tails will only give it to him if lz huged him. lz pretended to hug Tails but, pushed hint instead and took the game, Gabe recovered the game somehow, but lz was just worried about being hug, and then everybody used their special powers trying to hug lz, but he managed to scape. In a desperate manoeuver, Tails hid a very rare and special thing on a Magical Box he found, and told lz he would give it to him for a hug. But lz used a forcefield and asked PhoenixSage to not reveal his weak point. Meanwhile the Magical box reveals itself as a Minicon and delivers its content to Irken004, who delivers it to PhoenixSage...

Thats the most epic story in the hitory of epicness

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

After reading all that... I... have... need... to... summarise... can't hold...

So, Tails gave everybody a copy of G&W Gallery 3 (and I missed one ), Gabe stole Macu's but Tails recover it for him, then lz ask for his, but Tails will only give it to him if lz huged him. lz pretended to hug Tails but, pushed hint instead and took the game, Gabe recovered the game somehow, but lz was just worried about being hug, and then everybody used their special powers trying to hug lz, but he managed to scape. In a desperate manoeuver, Tails hid a very rare and special thing on a Magical Box he found, and told lz he would give it to him for a hug. But lz used a forcefield and asked PhoenixSage to not reveal his weak point. Meanwhile the Magical box reveals itself as a Minicon and delivers its content to Irken004, who delivers it to PhoenixSage...

thats right ^^ and also Twilight Crow holds out the last copy for you all yours ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Go Tails, while hes weak, HUG HIM!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

brings out an entire 12 pack of Barqs Rootbeer okay lets go starts to chug away on first one

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Go Tails, while hes weak, HUG HIM!!!

I need a hug Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I HATE Root beer! Me gusta Coca Cola

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

ignores rootbeer and has some more Tails milk

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

dives on to LZ and gives him a bear hug holding on tightly HA! Gotcha

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

Grows spikes thruout his body!!!! Who's laughing now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

ignores rootbeer and has some more Tails milk

why not just eat me why don't cha? xD!

LzWinky

Zenman wrote:

@IZ
summon:
Untitled
i'm laughing now hahahahahahahahahaha!
now, i have just watched 2 weegee movies, i'm leaving so the force of my soul exploding doesn't kill everyone, nighty night!

pulls out cannon and launches fiery kittens into tornadoes and now I'm laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That never gets old

ASDFGHJKL

Me because that was actually a Tails doll. Now your cursed with love, you approach Tails and give him a big ol bear hug!!! And then you two snuggle! WHAHAHAHHAA

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

@Tails
Oh! Thank you for my copy of G&W G3, and I'd like a Rootbeer

Interesting fact 68865t: In Mexico Rootbeer is a rare beverage, that can only be purchased in special stores.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

*still in the hug has the spikes

heart grows throuout his body!!!! Who's laughing now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!

still in the hug but for some reason is smiling aww i didn't know you cared LZ! :3

LzWinky

@Tails: BTW, I already HAD a copy of G&W3!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaHAA!!! So I don't really need another

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Tails doll

OH...

GabeGreens wrote:

Tails doll

MY...

GabeGreens wrote:

TAILS DOLL

GOD.

cAn YoU fEeL tHe SuNsHiNe?

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.