Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 6,526

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Uses Spore
HUGS LZ

you missed both attacks

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

I have no idea what's going on, so I'm going to hover semi-transparant in the sky while drinking lemonade.

hovers semi-transparant in the sky while drinking lemonade

I have no idea either, can I join you? I love lemonade.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

sighs and looks at LZ and here i was about to give you something so rare you'd never wanna stop hugging me x.x; oh well takes the special thing and locks it away with a device that cannot be opened by anyone else by any object magic negative magic or any of thing of this nega verse or megaverse it was just for you LZ

I don't CARE about rare things, unless they had something to do with what I like! (shut up Phoenix!)

@Crow: They're trying to hug me.
@Zenman: Haha, I activated the unhuggable force field that can't be broken!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

irken004

Tails86 wrote:

sighs and looks at LZ and here i was about to give you something so rare you'd never wanna stop hugging me x.x; oh well takes the special thing and locks it away with a device that cannot be opened by anyone else by any object magic negative magic or any of thing of this nega verse or megaverse it was just for you LZ

Good thing that Fox mistook transformers for magical boxes!!!

walks over to "magical" box, commands minicon to hand over the item, and then takes the item to PhoenixSage

Here ya go!

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Why, most certainly, Twilight Crow.

And I still have no idea what's going on. I think lz is now a Pokemon and everyone is trying to catch him, because that is what you do with Pokemon, you capture them, make them your slaves, and then force them to battle in the arena.

I wonder, is lz a rare Pokemon?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Zenman

lz2009 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

I don't CARE about rare things, unless they had something to do with what I like! (shut up Phoenix!)

@Crow: They're trying to hug me.
@Zenman: Haha, I activated the unhuggable force field that can't be broken!!!

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Destroys lz's forcefielsd and hug him. BOTH ATACKS ARE SUPER EFFECTIVE AND CRITICAL HITS!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

And I still have no idea what's going on. I think lz is now a Pokemon and everyone is trying to catch him, because that is what you do with Pokemon, you capture them, make them your slaves, and then force them to battle in the arena.

Nope, everyone is trying to hug me!!! But I threw in the trump card and now everyone will FAIL! I don't think I'm a Pokemon

Zenman

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Nope, everyone is trying to hug me!!! But I threw in the trump card and now everyone will FAIL! I don't think I'm a Pokemon

throws master ball, only to have it bounce off like a useless toy
nope, not a pokemon...

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Destroys lz's forcefielsd and hug him. BOTH ATACKS ARE SUPER EFFECTIVE AND CRITICAL HITS!!!!

you forget that I'm 100000 feet in the air! You can't hug me!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Oh, okay. That still doesn't make any sense, but okay.

returns Master Ball to a pocket

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Yes u can lz and I just did!
lz is now burned

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Oh, okay. That still doesn't make any sense, but okay.

returns Master Ball to a pocket

Why is everyone throwing purple balls at me?

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Why is everyone throwing purple balls at me?

I didn't throw it at you, I just had it in my hand in case you were a rare Pokemon, lz.

I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was.

LzWinky

@Gabe: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been HUGGED!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Self-destructs and kills everyone

Noire

Hah, I love it when people try to kill me. It gets them every time, since I just come back reborn again because of my Phoenix heritage.

Guys?

Anybody?

Twilight_Crow

After reading all that... I... have... need... to... summarise... can't hold...

So, Tails gave everybody a copy of G&W Gallery 3 (and I missed one ), Gabe stole Macu's but Tails recover it for him, then lz ask for his, but Tails will only give it to him if lz huged him. lz pretended to hug Tails but, pushed hint instead and took the game, Gabe recovered the game somehow, but lz was just worried about being hug, and then everybody used their special powers trying to hug lz, but he managed to scape. In a desperate manoeuver, Tails hid a very rare and special thing on a Magical Box he found, and told lz he would give it to him for a hug. But lz used a forcefield and asked PhoenixSage to not reveal his weak point. Meanwhile the Magical box reveals itself as a Minicon and delivers its content to Irken004, who delivers it to PhoenixSage, who wonders why was lz so required, thinking that lz may be a rae pokemon. Zenman lauches a Masterball at him, but it didn't work. Finally, in a combined attack, Zenman and Gabe get to hold lz long enough to be hugged, defeated lz explodes taking everyone with him, but PhoenixSage, who reborned from his ashes.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.