Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 6,526

Tails

well i actually changed my mind and found a cool deal i'm gonna buy Game & Watch Gallery 2 for the Gameboy Color and plus i get Super Breakout on the gameboy Color for free from someone on amazon ^^ so thats gonna be epic ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Got back from a football game. FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

irken004

Just got done watching Appleseed Ex Machina

GREAT movie btw (and I'm not even a big anime fan!)

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Got back from a football game. FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize you were a sportsman! Did you enjoy yourself? More importantly, did your team win?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Yeah, my team won. I'm in the band, btw.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Oooh, that makes a lot more sense (no offense meant, of course, if there was any offense to be gleaned from that statement, which there's not, btw). Good to hear they won! Was it by a lot or was it a close game?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Oooh, that makes a lot more sense (no offense meant, of course, if there was any offense to be gleaned from that statement, which there's not, btw). Good to hear they won! Was it by a lot or was it a close game?

We sorta creamed them 45-14. We could have done better, but they were plain bad. BTW, I see that.....nevermind...I don't think anyone here wants me to mention what I saw

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

We sorta creamed them 45-14. We could have done better, but they were plain bad. BTW, I see that.....nevermind...I don't think anyone here wants me to mention what I saw

Hey, that's pretty good. It's nice to see your team go on to win by a wide margain. I have no idea how my school team did this week (they were on the road), but my college football team, Notre Dame, killed Nevada 35-0. w00t!

It's a good thing I'm on a video game forum, I'd have to put on my flame shield if I said I like Notre Dame on a sports forum, prolly...

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Hey, that's pretty good. It's nice to see your team go on to win by a wide margain. I have no idea how my school team did this week (they were on the road), but my college football team, Notre Dame, killed Nevada 35-0. w00t!

It's a good thing I'm on a video game forum, I'd have to put on my flame shield if I said I like Notre Dame on a sports forum, prolly...

Notre Dame? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's funny Phoenix, but I won't judge you...too much

Twilight_Crow

Hi! How is everybody? I just came back from a friend's house, and guess what? I finally got my brand new (used) copy of Golden Sun The Lost Age, YAY .

@lz
You're in a band, cool, what do you play?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Hi! How is everybody? I just came back from a friend's house, and guess what? I finally got my brand new (used) copy of Golden Sun Tha Lost Age, YAY .

@lz
You're in a band, cool, what do you play?

Crap! Now everyone has a copy but me It's at my house

Yep, I play the super duper awesome clarinet!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Notre Dame? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's funny Phoenix, but I won't judge you...too much

I'm like half-Irish, it kind of comes with the territory.

@Twilight Crow: Excellent! Now all we have to do is wait for lz!

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Twilight Crow: Excellent! Now all we have to do is wait for lz!

I'm gonna get it....eventually .

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

I'm part Swedish, part German, and part pirate.

TRUE STORY

EDIT: All Cybertronian though

Edited on by irken004

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Phoenixsage whats bad about notre dame?

Nothing's bad about them, but Notre Dame has been a long-established school with a long history of football, and they get a lot of national press. Therefore, a lot of people hate on them because they tend to take away from other teams just because they have the name Notre Dame. It's like the Yankees, if that analogy makes any sense (probably not).

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

irken004 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

I'm part Swedish, part German, and part pirate.

TRUE STORY

EDIT: All Cybertronian though

Er-hem. I'm American. All-American. but i have German and English lineages

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Phoenixsage whats bad about notre dame?

Nothing's bad about them, but Notre Dame has been a long-established school with a long history of football, and they get a lot of national press. Therefore, a lot of people hate on them because they tend to take away from other teams just because they have the name Notre Dame. It's like the Yankees, if that analogy makes any sense (probably not).

This doesn't really apply to my team because they're nationally ranked right now. And we're from a different conference and region of the country.

Edited on by LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i like notre dame because they have funny name

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

This doesn't really apply to my team because they're nationally ranked right now. And we're from a different conference and region of the country.

Yup, I saw that. Ranked #8, huh? Pretty sweet right there.

@SUPERZELDAMAN:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.