Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 6,526

Noire

@GabeGreens: How many puzzles does each chapter have?

@SUPERZELDAMAN: I can't find a good picture to put on the thread, so just google Torahime. And yes, I should stop using language that makes it sound like women are objects. That's not fair.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

the first being the first has 7 levels and 1 boss. The rest have 5 levels and 1 boss

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Luiginator: Hmm, good question...For some reason, I'm coming up with the number 11 for no good reason, though 11 different worlds would be hard to think up a theme for. I'm not entirely sure.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

turns into a polar bear, flexes muscles, and dances

Holy beans! And yes, I really did enjoy your game, Luiginator. Only thing was that it was a little drab. Some more color would be greatly appreciated, as sometimes the grey block gets lost in the background.

Also, it's scary in the topics outside of this one...

anyone want some pizza? holds out 4 boxes worth and theres all different kinds and i got some Rootbeer Dr.pepper Pepsi lots of stuff

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

anyone want some pizza? holds out 4 boxes worth and theres all different kinds and i got some Rootbeer Dr.pepper Pepsi lots of stuff

Yes, I will eat your pizza and drink your drinks. It's a good day to stay inside; the world is a big, frightening place sometimes.

Tails

see PS i ain't such a bad guy holds out some pizza and ranch if you wanted it and a drink oh hey you guys i wanted to ask i got $9.35 cents to spend on a gameboy game and i need someones opinion if anyone can look up on amazon under the old Gameboy Games and find one for me i'll review it but it has to be one that i know about if you don't mind and it can't be more then 9.35 for me to spend thats with shipping costs too ^^"

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@Tails: I never thought you were a bad guy. Like I said, if I did anything to make you feel that way, then I truly do apologize. Now give me your food! jk, of course. I'll kindly relieve you of the food that you have so generously shared with me.

ASDFGHJKL

Do you have 2%% milk, Tails?

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

okay sure WHOA HOLD ON A SEC What happened to one of the 4 boxes PS!!!!!! You can't have the entire box to yourself my goodness what a little piggy (j/k) and guys i made my mind up i'm gonna buy the old Gameboy Game Tetris ^^

ASDFGHJKL

Drinks 10 gallons of Tails milk

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

Do you have 2%% milk, Tails?

Yep its organic though pours you a glass it was very fresh and very cold

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

Drinks 10 gallons of Tails milk

xD! i had a mouthful of rootbeer and spit it out from that that was SOO WRONG! XD!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

LOL tails i wont bug you for momohime anymore cuz i have torahime can i have some pizza please?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

okay sure WHOA HOLD ON A SEC What happened to one of the 4 boxes PS!!!!!! You can't have the entire box to yourself my goodness what a little piggy (j/k) and guys i made my mind up i'm gonna buy the old Gameboy Game Tetris ^^

Heh, if I actually was there, I'd probably actually do that.

Oh, and GB Tetris, huh? I've heard it's good. Never played it, though.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

The disaster is over!

Hopefully there isn't much fallout after that explosion. There hasn't been much yet, fortunately.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

imagine if tons of ign people came here shudders we'd hide in this thread lol and tails would bring pizza (hopefully)

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

imagine if tons of ign people came here shudders we'd hide in this thread lol and tails would bring pizza (hopefully)

I don't think we'd be able to hide in this thread if that happened. Hopefully it never does. I like the way things are now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.