Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

If that doesnt work, I can email it

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Put a new download link on Twitter, if you want to try it, its MediaFire

Excellent, thanks, I got that one to work. I will start playing it right away!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Hope you like it. It gets real challenging. I still dont think anyone has finished the second boss (that I know of)

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@GabeGreens if you think your game is challengin you should see mine . It is sooo glitchy and messed up that you cant win unless your me because i know how to hack my own game. You can fly and go through wallas and its messed up lol

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Anyone wanna play me in some Mario Kart? is bored out of his mind

I would, Tails, if I had an internet connection. I haven't had one of those in forever. Darn Nintendo phasing out the USB Connector.

Also, I just want to say that if I've said or done anything to make you feel like I don't like you, Tails, then please forgive me for that. That was never my intent.

Let me have Momohime then. you can't have jenna and her please? i promise you she'll be in good hands... and also i'm sorry bout the whole thing with the marriage thing i was playing around a little too much x.x; and i should have known my limits with that thing so i'm sorry holds hand out to you Friends?

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Hope you like it. It gets real challenging. I still dont think anyone has finished the second boss (that I know of)

Heh, it was a lot of fun, what I got to play through at least, and yes, it's very hard. Also, I'm terrible at puzzle games, which made it difficult to watch the two blocks at the same time. I was going cross-eyed at the end. I'll play it some more as the day goes on. Thanks, Luiginator!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Let me have Momohime then you can't have jenna and her please? i promise you she'll be in good hands... and also i'm sorry bout the whole thing with the marriage thing i was playing around a little too much x.x; and i should have known my limits with that thing so i'm sorry holds hand out to you Friends?

Oh, of course! I don't need to keep those two girls to myself. You're Momohime's, got it? And I'm Jenna's, forever.

And you don't have to apologize about that. I went overboard myself with that whole thing. Next time, I think we'll both do a better job of that. Deal? shakes Tails' hand

Edited on by Noire

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Phoenixsage noo please give Momohime to me!! or me and tails can share her? pretty please with chocolate covered strawberries and sugar on top?

God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Phoenixsage noo please give Momohime to me!! or me and tails can share her? pretty please with chocolate covered strawberries and sugar on top?

Too late! She does have a sister, though, in case you didn't know, and she's pretty hot herself. There's still time to claim her if you so choose.

Tails

okay everybody its time for some DANCING Turns into A Yoshi that starts to sing some Dance Dance Revolution Music

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Heh, it was a lot of fun, what I got to play through at least, and yes, it's very hard. Also, I'm terrible at puzzle games, which made it difficult to watch the two blocks at the same time. I was going cross-eyed at the end. I'll play it some more as the day goes on. Thanks, Luiginator!

Thanks, its so rewarding to hear people enjoy my game

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

turns into a polar bear, flexes muscles, and dances

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

turns into a polar bear, flexes muscles, and dances

Holy beans! And yes, I really did enjoy your game, Luiginator. Only thing was that it was a little drab. Some more color would be greatly appreciated, as sometimes the grey block gets lost in the background.

Also, it's scary in the topics outside of this one...

ASDFGHJKL

I know huddles
The firstt chapter is basic grey, econd chapter is kind of an aqua look, and the third chapter, which you saw, is a reddish brownish dessertih woodish theme

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I know huddles
The firstt chapter is basic grey, econd chapter is kind of an aqua look, and the third chapter, which you saw, is a reddish brownish dessertih woodish theme

Ahh, okay. I should have waited to play more before I said anything. If you have some variety, that's very good. Keep it up! I look forward to the finished product.

Edited on by Noire

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Really What momohime's sister's name?

God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

Im not sure how many chapters I should put? What do you suggest?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Torahime.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Gabegreens 100!
@Phoenixsage can i see a pic of her before i "claim" her? (lol it sounds like we are claiming territory)

God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.