Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 6,526

SonicMaster

400 points can't but anything. Give me 6 more so I can have a chance at pokemon rumble.

SonicMaster

Tails

But i need them for work x.x;! gives u 2 more thats it no more

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

irken004

Zenman wrote:

hai! imma back!
been playin fallout 3... i think i love the tesla cannon...

What a coincidence! I love ur mom's tesla cannons

ASDFGHJKL

GRRRR!!!!! Isnt there a GOOD music creating software for free that actually MAKES music!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

I'm bored. Anyone have some silly website or YouTube video to entertain me for a couple minutes? I want to play Muramasa, but then I don't because I won't it to last me for a bit. Ugh, boredom...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

I'm bored. Anyone have some silly website or YouTube video to entertain me for a couple minutes? I want to play Muramasa, but then I don't because I won't it to last me for a bit. Ugh, boredom...

This:
[youtube:4qsWFFuYZYI]

BL_Donth

Why not go outside and chill at the mall or something?
and @irken That vid was so trippy.

Edited on by BL_Donth

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

odd69

@Zenman the tesla armor is even better=)

wow this thread is huge now.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Noire

@irken: Trippy. That was pretty cool.

@donth8theplaya: Malls make me nervous. Too many people who I don't know milling around. I'm paranoid like that; wish I wasn't, but it's there. sigh

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

And that music device looks awesome, I meant more of the "software" and "free" variety though

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

How bout playing my game?

AHA! I forgot about that! See, I told you I forget things like that...So, what do I need to go to, Luiginator?

Noire

Crap in a can, the site's down, Gabe. It tried to infect my computer, and now it won't work.

Gah, that sucks.

Edited on by Noire

Tails

Anyone wanna play me in some Mario Kart? is bored out of his mind

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Anyone wanna play me in some Mario Kart? is bored out of his mind

I would, Tails, if I had an internet connection. I haven't had one of those in forever. Darn Nintendo phasing out the USB Connector.

Also, I just want to say that if I've said or done anything to make you feel like I don't like you, Tails, then please forgive me for that. That was never my intent.

ASDFGHJKL

Put a new download link on Twitter, if you want to try it, its MediaFire

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.