Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 6,526

SMEXIZELDAMAN

wow her mom really got ripped apart? that sucks. Samus is the bestest videogame character.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

If that happened to me, I would sit in a corner in fetal position, and play Halo. And in five minutes, I would bore myself to death. Worst and cruelest form of suicide.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I suck at Bit Trip Beat, I cant get past the second level!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

BleachFan

@GabeGreens: I used to have that problem, now I'm perfectly fine with the challenge in both BEAT and CORE!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Noire

I beat Momohime's story on Muramasa; all together it took me 6 and 3/4 hours to do. I loved every minute of it, I just wish it had lasted longer. I do have the rest of Japan to explore, and also Kisuke's story, so I'm not done yet, but I would have liked to see more of Momohime Jinkuro.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Its just this one specific part I hate!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Im glad your having fun, Phoenix!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I cant wait to finish Prime and get to echoes. I need some more intense bosses!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Im glad your having fun, Phoenix!

Yep, lotsa fun! I always love getting a new game to play through. This one's also really refreshing because it's not from an established franchise; as much as I like Metroid or Mega Man or so on and so forth, it's good to play something completely unique and awesome.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BleachFan

@GabeGreens
I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and guess that it's the part where the bouncing beats come in relentlessly and you ACCIDENTALLY picked up the "challenge" beat?

Cipher Trailer

Knux

@GabeGreens-Of course Metroid Prime 2 is more intense! I have all 3 Metroid Prime games, but Metroid Prime 2 is my favorite. I never finished a Metroid game, but I think Metroid Fusion might be my first completed Metroid game soon.

Knux

ASDFGHJKL

No! Its the part where extyremely fat bouncing beats keep going up and down yet not at the edges but in the middle!
That part you mentioned was easily fixed by concentrating in missing the challenge

ASDFGHJKL

BleachFan

Well, I don't really NEED to miss the challenge beat anymore...
And I'm not quite sure about the spot you're talking about...guess I'll have to replay it...

Cipher Trailer

ASDFGHJKL

Another session with prime, no significant upgrades this time I did get like 5 missile expansions, and am now in the underwater ship.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Working on music for my game

ASDFGHJKL

Dr_Monkey

Unsure which to buy when they come out Prof. Layton 2 or Scribblenauts...

Dr_Monkey

Tails

anyone wanna enjoy with me some Pizza? i ordered one and some Pepsi but i also have water incase nobody wants pepsi

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

gives u 2 of them then opens one for myself grabing some pizza for me as well

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.