Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

lz? I thought you were back

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

I bought Muramasa today, in case you would like to know!

IT. IS. AWESOME. I just went to Hell and killed a freaking Oni with an evil sword.

That's what I've been doing all day.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Im glad you like it. I might get it sometime, but I spent my money on MPT, which I dont regret.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

lz? I thought you were back

Was for a while then internet crapped out on me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

GET MURAMASA. YOU KILL DEMONS WITH SWORDS. THERE IS NOTHING COOLER THAN THAT.

You can tell when I like something, because I tend to overuse caps lock when I talk about it.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

everyone i have been thinking about doing something with my reviews and i want yalls opinions i know that i do games but would yall like me to do anime movie reviews as well?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

GET MURAMASA. YOU KILL DEMONS WITH SWORD. THERE IS NOTHING COOLER THAN THAT.

You can tell when I like somethin, because I tend to overuse caps lock when I talk about it.

Do you launch kittens into tornadoes while on fire?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Go ahead! Though I admit Im not into Anime movies, or anime

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I'm not sure about that yet.

Did I mention I killed a demon while in HELL? A demon. In hell.

IT WAS AWESOME!

Tails

Hey Phoenix i need some help with Muramasa i'm trying to get to a place to get my sword to capture momohime where do i go?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I'm not sure about that yet.

Did I mention I killed a demon while in HELL? A demon. In hell.

IT WAS AWESOME!

Demon...in Hell..........not that awesome. I was hoping for ultimate kitty introduction!! EDIT; Introduction? Hehe. I feel stupid now. I meant destruction!!

Edited on by LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Hey Phoenix, I just got my brand new GRAVITY SUIT in MPT, and Ive got to say, purple looks good on Samus!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Can we reach page 100 tonight?

ASDFGHJKL

I finished the graphics for the third chapter in my game. WHO WANTS TO SEE AN EXCLUSIVE SCREENSHOT!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Hey Phoenix i need some help with Muramasa i'm trying to get to a place to get my sword to capture momohime where do i go?

Is that Kisuke's story or Momohime's? It doesn't ring a bell with me. I've played through the first six acts of Momohime's story, and none of Kisuke's, so far.

LzWinky

Exclusive? That might make it somewhat interesting!!!

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Hey Phoenix, I just got my brand new GRAVITY SUIT in MPT, and Ive got to say, purple looks good on Samus!

Purple does look sexy on Samus; not as much as a light blue does, but purple's pretty sweet.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Purple does look sexy on Samus; not as much as a light blue does, but purple's pretty sweet.

What about pink?

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

What about pink?

I don't think Samus looks all that good in pink, to be honest. It just doesn't fit her as well. Leave pink for Princess Peach and possibly Zelda, and let Samus have the sexy light blue Zero Suit.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.