Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 6,526

irken004

lockd wrote:

who knew the power comes in bite sized cookies?

I did, along with the Green Man who gave them to you.

ASDFGHJKL

Zenman wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

I found the underwater world just to find that there is nothing to do for now. Gosh those platforms were fustrating! I need that new suit...

i think that may even be our next upgrade

It is, I just got it!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Finished another session with MPT. In Prime 1 I just got the gravity suit. And I jut reassured that Pendrana is one of my favorite areas ever.

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

Guys i did something cool to my Wall Scroll for Muramasa i went to get a frame for it and i found the perfect one i wish yall could see it but sadly i'm on my Wii so you can't unless someone adds me to there wii and woun't mind showing it?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Feel sorry for me...I now have to live with my annoying Sony fanboy of an uncle

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

GabeGreens wrote:

Feel sorry for me...I now have to live with my annoying Sony fanboy of an uncle

Feel sorry? I LAUGH at ur uncle's CONSUMERISM!!!

ASDFGHJKL

I know, but I cant play for one second with him in the house without him criticizing anything I play.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

But then again, he is jobless, and has to live with his sister

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I'm back! What's going on? Tell me!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

My uncle is a major PS3 fanboy, and he moved in....

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Sorry, I meant Sony fanboy, he has a PS2 and cant afford a PS3 because hes jobless and lives with his sister

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Sorry, I meant Sony fanboy, he has a PS2 and cant afford a PS3 because hes jobless and lives with his sister

That sucks. Does he talk about Sony a lot?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

No, but he bashes Nintendo a lot Which makes me mad since I never bash Sony (in front of him) and actually try to get interested in his game (no pun intended). I even played NHL 09 with him (BOOOOORING) After some more bashing, I dropped the controler, said I was bored to death with this game and went to play Metroid...

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

And then he comes in and makes fun of my game. The I kick him out (literally). Then he tells me I should join the football team

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.