Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 6,526

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Of course you do. I like being a freak because I can rub it in your face about how much better it is compared to your freakishly freaky freakishness!

That..um, I don't even know how to respond to that.

Ummm...cheese and crakers...?

Then I win!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

@Phoenix
Cheese Drools

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Then I win!

Aww, a more-vulgar term for urine in a can.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

You and your cheese. That reminds me:

Interesting fact #3: Cheese makes my toilet catch on fire after I'm through eating it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

watches all 3 of them jabber while playing with his Ball N A Cup

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Interesting fact #3: Cheese makes my toilet catch on fire after I'm through eating it!

Oh yeah! Well, for no reason at all, I sing the song Be Kill By Demons at you for no reason! Repetitive, yes, but effective for no reason!

And his dad said no. You will BE KILL BY DEMONS! BE KILL BY DEMONS!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

I'm not jabbering, I'm drooling over Phoenix's cheese while he jabbers .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Tails

Intresting Fact #1: Tails Belongs to PhoenixSage for eternity (cannot be changed by magic wishes summoning or anything of this world universe or mega verse or ultra verse)

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

I'm not jabbering, I'm proving to Phoenix that I'm better than he is! So nyah!!

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Then you will have yourself cheese, Twilight Crow, for I bequeath my entire storage of cheese upon you!

THIS! IS! CHEESY!

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

Intresting Fact #1: Tails Belongs PhoenixSage for eternity (cannot be changed by magic wishes summoning or anything of this world universe or mega verse or ultra verse)

Oh! but he could always use anti-mater from the nega-verse

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

I'm not jabbering, I'm proving to Phoenix that I'm better than he is! So nyah!!

Take this you nonhumans covers you all in cheese sauce

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Intresting Fact #1: Tails Belongs PhoenixSage for eternity (cannot be changed by magic wishes summoning or anything of this world universe or mega verse or ultra verse)

sorry that doesn't work eithier way you want him come take him... grabs a hold of Phoenix in a bear hug touch him and you get bit and not a playful bite eithier

LzWinky

Ah, no! My toilet's on fire again!!!

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Then you will have yourself cheese, Twilight Crow, for I bequeath my entire storage of cheese upon you!

THIS! IS! CHEESY!

YUMMIE!!!! starts eating very fast

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

sorry that doesn't work eithier way you want him come take him... grabs a hold of Phoenix in a bear hug touch him and you get bit and not a playful bite eithier

Touches Phoenix

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

YES! FALCON...

PAWNCH!!!!-ed your toilet. w00t!

I'm tired, becuse I'm starting to rely heavily on memes an' poop.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

YES! FALCON...

PAWNCH!!!!-ed your toilet. w00t!

I'm tired, becuse I'm starting to rely heavily on memes an' poop.

Sorry, you can't use my toilet seeing as how you DESTROYED IT!!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Touches Phoenix

So much wrong with this statement right here...

Twilight_Crow

Tails, Tails, poor little Tails, I aready have what I wanted, keep Phoenix THE CHEESE IS MINE ALL MINE!!! BUAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.