Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 6,522

Twilight_Crow

@Tails
I see, I'm in central time, so is 1:30am here, so I'm leaving soon. But I'd like some pizza first stealthily grabs a slice of pizza
Did you have any problems with the site today?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Tails

not a bit but then again i'm using the Wii Internet channel since thats all i have i don't have a computer i plan to get one sooner or later but right now after my preorders are all gone i have to get my crown for my tooth i had a root canal done 2 days ago (they took the nerve out of one of my teeth and replaced it so it looks just like a tooth) but if i bite down on anything hard like chips or an apple or anything say good bye to it and thats $300 gone for ONE tooth. so everything i eat now has to be on the opposite side of my mouth which really sucks and its gonna be like this till January

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

@Tails
Ouch! Well, that totally sucks!
Casually, I asked you that question because I know you're on your Wii, I'm on mine too and didn't have so much trouble with the site either, I thought maybe it was because of the update, did you updated your internet channel already?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@Tails
Ouch! Well, that totally sucks!
Casually, I asked you that question because I know you're on your Wii, I'm on mine too and didn't have so much trouble with the site either, I thought maybe it was because of the update, did you updated your internet channel already?

yep updated at 12:05 ^^ and that reminds me i need your Wii # Ma'am whenever your not busy we could talk or i could show you some awesome pictures especially of my room "the big Game Room" its not big but i think its big cause of all the games and systems i have not anywhere near corbies but i have a very nice collection and not too shabby at all

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

@Tails
Ok, I got yours
Sorry, but I don't have a wiispeak, and you must know my wii ain't connected all day (gotta save some electricity), but don't worry whenever I see a message I answer it .
Well, gotta go, now is very late, see'ya.

LzWinky

Prosody wrote:

longtimegamer wrote:

Be funny if he dreamed he was Prosody.

That's an every day occurrence for Machu, I can promise you. In fact, I'm willing to bet that it's a regular dream for at least 50% of the clientèle here. Don't be shy - own up.

Glad i'm not in that 50%

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

Good morning! What's been going on?

Knux

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Interesting things!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Interesting things!!

Oh really? Please, do elaborate. I'm dying for some interesting conversation; so far this morning it's only been Biology, and since I don't find that interesting...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Knux

I'm going to party like there is no tomorrow this month!
Why? Because I'm going to recieve 3 awesome games this month! I'm going to recieve Murumasa:The Demon Blade on September 10, Mario & Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story on September 16, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on September 29! By the way, it's ironic that GabeGreens started this topic, but now he has disappeared.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Tails

YAY Phoenix i got my copy of GoldenSun ^^ and it even came with the MAP of the entire world ^^ i've only played the game for about 20 minsutes but so far i love it ^^! and Jenna sure is a hothead when she gets mad but shes very caring just like you said shes just awesome ^^

ASDFGHJKL

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I'm going to party like there is no tomorrow this month!
Why? Because I'm going to recieve 3 awesome games this month! I'm going to recieve Murumasa:The Demon Blade on September 10, Mario & Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story on September 16, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on September 29! By the way, it's ironic that GabeGreens started this topic, but now he has disappeared.

How many times do I have to say that school started, and I dont get as much free time. I actually want to play the games I talk about sometimes too By the time Im done homework, I have to eat, and maybe get to the gym. Yes, I go to the gym big shock. Dont forget everyone also hogs up the computer all the time as well...

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

irken004 wrote:

HEY HEY HEY Who wants to hear a funny-a$# JOKE???

Prosody

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Interesting things!!

Oh really? Please, do elaborate. I'm dying for some interesting conversation; so far this morning it's only been Biology, and since I don't find that interesting...

More interesting than English!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

More interesting than English!!!

That was so predictable, I'm being predictable by saying that was predictable. We've finally come full circle.

No really, what's interesting? I just played a round of MP, so now I'm ready to make conversation, not war.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: You know what, I think that HALO is TEN times better than Metroid!!!!! There! Did you see that one coming?!!!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: You know what, I think that HALO is TEN times better than Metroid!!!!! There! Did you see that one coming?!!!!!

OH.

MY.

GOD.

YoudidnotjustgotherenowaynohowthatsnotpossiblejustnotpossibleHaloisbetterthanMetroiderrorsystemreboot...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.