Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 141 to 160 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

My last week of summer. Trying to enjoy it while I can

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Well enjoy it like it was your last!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Lol I got my schedule and it came out wrong. The joke is, that Im originaly from Mexico and they put me in Spanish instead of PE (which is necessary)

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Wow Gabe, that is interesting. I have to take my last required Spanish class this semester and then I'm done with it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

I can take that test right now, if I wanted. And then be done with Spanish for good. Yet i dont feel like it.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Yeah, I wish I can not feel like it. This is the last foreign language I need to graduate.

LzWinky

I'm moved in, the router's working, and life is good. Just waiting for classes to start next week

ASDFGHJKL

Well thats good, Im trying to get this book read by next monday. 2 thirds left

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I just finished the second dungeon in Majoras Mask! That boss was pure awesomness!

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

Rollin, rollin, rollin, keep that Goron rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin... rawhide.

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

I love goron rolling. My favorite dungeon in PH was the one with the Goron!

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

Did you get all the fairy ****'s though? I bet not. You'll have to go back sometime and grab 'em. It's worth it.

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

I dd!!! I beat the boss first, but I went back right after. I thought that there might be a room before the boss that had some fairies! And I used no guides! They are pretty well hidden!

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

I LOVE searching for Fairies.

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

Me too!!! It makes the dungeons much more interesting. I love the one in the room with all the spikes where you have to jump on tiny invisible platforms. That was unexpected

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

The Skulltula caves were a real bonus too. I would have preferred a world wide hunt like in Ocarina, but I'm glad they tucked them in there.

"Oh I'm sorry, that's not good enough, come back and collect them all on day1" Ergh what, nooo.

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

Are those the spider houses?

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

Yeah that's what they're called. sorry I'm not as good as lz lol

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.