Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 6,522

J-Man

PhoenixSage wrote:

It's true, if I used my own face as an avatar I wouldn't be half as popular...

I know what your saying. My avatar is scaring me right now! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

J-Man

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: You mean to tell me that Jenna is popular?

The man with an Ivan avatar is asking me this question. Go figure. :rolls-eyes:

Ivan's so popular that he became pixelated!!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

if you saw my face you'd run away very fast

You'd do the same thing if you saw me. It's a good thing we meet on a forum, otherwise we would have been running away from each other really fast!

well its time for you to see me then THE REAL ME Dramatic music playing http://www.myspace.com/tehdisturbed1 click on my pics and view away... i also have some of my video game collection in there so don't feel afraid to grab a pic and show it off if you like a certain one maybe you could show everyone my plush collection its in there too ^^

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: Why does your username never appear in your profile?

Strange, I visited your myspace last week and it was different. What happened to you?!!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

malpon

We seem to have become our avatars... well im happy with it (wish I had my own onion though...)

Edited on by malpon

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Noire

J-Man wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

I know what your saying. My avatar is scaring me right now! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Yours isn't that bad, J-Man. However, if you saw my face you'd wonder why anyone could ever mistake me for a girl.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

I've always think that avatars are more about tastes than personalities. Well, I can't be a dog and a undead koopa at the same time.... or can I?

Edit: Tails you said that because I have visited your My Space, which link is in your signature for anyone to use.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

And I can't always be a super duper awesome teenager with the power to change the weather and strike my enemies with lightning!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

J-Man

PhoenixSage wrote:

J-Man wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Yours isn't that bad, J-Man. However, if you saw my face you'd wonder why anyone could ever mistake me for a girl.

No one has seen this yet but I have elf ears.

J-Man

Tails

u might have typed in the its teh not the i accidentally did that its fixed now Maybe someone would help me show my Plush Collection?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: Really? You mean to tell me that you mispelled a mispelling?!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh dear god, I shot Dr. Pepper out of my nose!!!! Nah, I'm messing with you.

Edited on by LzWinky

Tails

no i wanted to be called Teh Disturbed 1 since soemone else had the disturbed 1 i decided eh tehdisturbed 1 is good ^^ but anyway click on my link and go look at my games good IZ every game on there is ones i own except for the following Sonic Black knight and sonic secret rings i am also missing from that list these titles:
Tiger Woods PGA 10
Wii Sports Resort
Luigis Mansion Klonoa The Munchables LOZ Twilight Princess and a couple others as well as my gameboy games x.x;

J-Man

I'm sending you a friend request Tails86.

J-Man

LzWinky

I'm afraid to show my face. Except for the whole not shaving in six weeks pictures for a while, I look like a 15 year old

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Oh dear god, I shot Dr. Pepper out of my nose!!!!

You seem to do this a lot. Maybe you should drink Diet, it might be better for the health of your nose.

lz2009 wrote:

I'm afraid to show my face. Except for the whole not shaving in six weeks pictures for a while, I look like a 15 year old

That explains why you and Ivan get along so well. You both look like you haven't hit puberty.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

J-Man

You guys didn't know that I have elf ears though.

J-Man

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Just because I didn't hit puberty til i was 16..... I'm sad now! Oh well!!! My friends say I can pull off a perfect Waluigi imitation if I tried.

Twilight_Crow

@Tails86
Hadn't seen that photo with the sand ninja head band, is cool, I want one from the sound but haven't find it .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

I'm still disturbed by Corbie's ponytail

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Just because I didn't hit puberty til i was 16..... I'm sad now! Oh well!!! My friends say I can pull off a perfect Waluigi imitation if I tried.

You're not getting me to fall for that again. Last night I felt bad when you used fake tears, and then you laughed in my face!

My Wario is excellent though. Wahaha! Wa! Wa! Waaaaahrioooo!

@J-Man: Nope, I was not aware of the elf ears. Are you from Hyrule? I'm asking this question completely seriously, I've never been, and I'd like to someday.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.