Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 6,522

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

J-Man wrote:

Hey everybody!!! I'm back! Miss me?

Is it a trick question?

Of course is a trick question, can't you see the trickery on his face?
Welcome back J!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

J-Man

lz2009 wrote:

J-Man wrote:

You were gone?

Yes. I was on Wii Speak with Tails86 for a few minutes. Funny thing is that I'm still trying to figure out how many girls are here. So I asked Tails.

J-Man

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenxSage
Alright! I'm in , It's gonna be in three weeks, more or less right? I'm gonna try and find some more Djinns meanwhile as practice, and then decide how I wanna play.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@PhoenxSage
Alright! I'm in , It's gonna be in three weeks, more or less right? I'm gonna try and find some more Djinns meanwhile as practice, and then decide how I wanna play.

Excellent, a new member! Yeah, you've got some time to search for Djinn and think it through.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

J-Man

Twilight+Crow wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

J-Man wrote:

Is it a trick question?

Of course is a trick question, can't you see the trickery on his face?
Welcome back J!

Lol. Never can forget that avatar. I feel like the only one who uses my own picture. Doesn't it look good?

J-Man

LzWinky

@J: of course you are, none of us are brave enough to show ours

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

@J-man
It's a nice picture. There are just a few brave people who uses his own self as avatar.

Noire

It's true, if I used my own face as an avatar I wouldn't be half as popular...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

Twilight i thought you had seen what i look like oh and i'm back ^^!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

J-Man

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@J-man
It's a nice picture. There are just a few brave people who uses his own self as avatar.

Wow. I had no idea. I was going to draw a character called J-man but I didn't know how to use it. So I just went along with this one. Of course I am a Fire Fighter.

J-Man

Tails

Zenman wrote:

nice to see ya, tails
(my fav. sonic character, BTW)

blush i feel special now :3

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

if you saw my face you'd run away very fast

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Phoenix: You mean to tell me that Jenna is popular?
@Tails: you're not really Tails?!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

You'd do the same thing if you saw me. It's a good thing we meet on a forum, otherwise we would have been running away from each other really fast!

Tails

Zenman wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Zenman wrote:

nice to see ya, tails
(my fav. sonic character, BTW)

blush i feel special now :3

well, he is a great character, right up there with Metal Sonic and Chaos

yeah then they go dressing me up as a blacksmith and someone from aladdin and the king of thieves what a disgrace x.x;! hides under his bed sheets i'd rather be doing loop de loops on my own or with sonic then do that ever again that was degrading xD

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: You mean to tell me that Jenna is popular?

The man with an Ivan avatar is asking me this question. Go figure. :rolls-eyes:

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

What the heck is going on anymore?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.