Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 6,522

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@BleachFan: I really want to, honest! I'll do my best to pick it up sometime soon. I need some good RPGs to keep me going.

There's always Golden Sun...........AH! I forgot to call my...dang it.

Oh no, don't say it! Does this mean out simul-mastery-play will be postponed even longer?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenixSage
I have the need to ask, What is a simul-mastery-play?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@BleachFan: I really want to, honest! I'll do my best to pick it up sometime soon. I need some good RPGs to keep me going.

There's always Golden Sun...........AH! I forgot to call my...dang it.

Oh no, don't say it! Does this mean out simul-mastery-play will be postponed even longer?

For a couple of weeks

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@PhoenixSage
I have the need to ask, What is a simul-mastery-play?

It's a Phoenix-created compound word. lz and I will be playing Golden Sun at the same time, trying to do a master run of the game, so it's easier to say simul-mastery-play. I'm gonna be soloing Isaac, and actually I don't know what lz's planning to do...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

For a couple of weeks

Aww, crap in a can...That's too bad. I'm looking forward to it.

LzWinky

lz is going to cheat with Ivan, but I think it would be better to do it during the winter when there aren't five games that we want to play!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenixSage
Oooh! That's sounds like total fun for Golden Sun masters. I hope you get to do it soon.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

@lz: I don't see a time I won't be wanting to play five games, but I admit, maybe the winter break would be the best time to do it, so that we both have the necessary time to do something like that.

@Twilight Crow: Yeah, it should be a blast. You could join in, if you want to, and you wouldn't have to do a master run. We could just make it a Golden Sun marathon.

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Didnt lz lose GS?

Nope. Just left it at home!

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenixSage
Oh! I'm still looking for the Djinn, mmm but maybe on another file, How exactly does that marathon work? Never done anything like it.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@PhoenixSage
Oh! I'm still looking for the Djinn, mmm but maybe on another file, How exactly does that work?

A marathon? It's where you get a whole bunch of people together and you play the same game(s). lz and I took part in an NES Marathon not so long ago (now that I think about it, isn't that still going on, lz?), and it's a lot of fun.

@Gabe:

Edited on by Noire

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

im gonna leave soon

, you have to wake up early, right?

J-Man

Hey everybody!!! I'm back! Miss me?

J-Man

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenixSage
You mean, you just play toghether until you all finish the game? Is there any rules?

ASDFGHJKL

J-Man wrote:

Is it a trick question?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@PhoenixSage
You mean, you just play toghether until you all finish the game? Is there any rules?

Only if the person leading the marathon makes any. Me, I'd let you play in whatever way you think is best. If it's just a normal play through, I'd be perfectly happy, as long as we all play Golden Sun together. If you want to try something harder, that's also cool.

LzWinky

J-Man wrote:

You were gone?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.