Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 6,526

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Really? I must be a terrible gamer because I thought it was tooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!

How the Nifelheim did you beat Majora's Mask, then? That's a hard game, that is.

No idea. That game was HARD too!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Zelda? Yep, I liked Twilight Princess Anyone else?!

Actually no , quite tooooooo easy.

Really? I must be a terrible gamer because I thought it was tooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!

Oh! Mmmm It may be me, I may have played too many Zelda games and clones. What parts did you find difficult?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ASDFGHJKL

I love the small community in NL. I actually get to know users and recognize them. Not in other forums...

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I love the small community in NL. I actually get to know users and recognize them. Not in other forums...

Me too. All of you guys who spend too much time in this thread with me are awesome. So don't leave, ever! Or else you will see a very lonely Jenna avatar roming the threads...

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

@TC: I can see how that would knock it down a notch. I'm weird (go figure, right?), but I love sailing. So relaxing, peaceful, and beautiful to watch the passing of day and night. Sometimes I just play the game and go sailing for hours.

@GabeGreens: Sorry, but I just find that hard to believe. Majora's Mask is so obtuse and vague to the point of infuriation to me. That's one of the reasons I don't like it very much. TP is too obvious, though, and that is why it was so easy to me.

I actually liked the vagueness. Which Im good at. So Im thinking more of in terms of dungeons and sidequests.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Crow: Let's see...where do I begin? The ice boss, Zant, The sky dungeon, the bridge boss, the horseback battles, the water dungeon (of course), and much, much more!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I actually liked the vagueness. Which Im good at. So Im thinking more of in terms of dungeons and sidequests.

I guess that makes sense. I like linearity, myself, which is why I love a good JRPG.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I love MP, but I do love JRPSs especially TWEWY!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

It's always incredibly painful for me when people mention The World Ends With You, because I've never had the pleasure of playing it. X__X

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

It's always incredibly painful for me when people mention The World Ends With You, because I've never had the pleasure of playing it. X__X

It's $18-20 at Gamestop now

ASDFGHJKL

you should get it. Its intense. And the story is incredible. Good enough to challenge several classic novels.

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

@Crow: Let's see...where do I begin? The ice boss, Zant, The sky dungeon, the bridge boss, the horseback battles, the water dungeon (of course), and much, much more!!

O.o not Zant, (a lesser version of old bosses) that is the easiest boss I've fought in my life! Well, I'm certain there must be some games you may find easy, that I find hard.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

It's $18-20 at Gamestop now

Not here, it's isn't, unfortunately. I don't buy online, either, so my options are small.

@GabeGreens: It's at the top of my insta-pickup list, so if I see it, I insta-pick-it-up.

Edited on by Noire

BleachFan

O.o
You NEED to play TWEWY dude!
It will revolutionize how you look at RPG's!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

ASDFGHJKL

I remember when me and lz were the only ones ever posting on here... This thread sure has grown

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@BleachFan: I really want to, honest! I'll do my best to pick it up sometime soon. I need some good RPGs to keep me going.

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I remember when me and lz were the only ones ever posting on here... This thread sure has grown

that's because you and I were never on at the same time lately, so we had to find other people to make this thread grow!

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

you should get it. Its intense. And the story is incredible. Good enough to challenge several classic novels.

That's why I want it too, everybody talks about how awesome it is, is a shame is so rare and expensive over here, and since I also don't like online buying, I'm screwed too.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I would have stayed, but I got scared away. However, I did drop in and read it, and I noticed how half of the stuff you talked about involved me.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@BleachFan: I really want to, honest! I'll do my best to pick it up sometime soon. I need some good RPGs to keep me going.

There's always Golden Sun...........AH! I forgot to call my...dang it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.