Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 6,522

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

?????

Oh! Yes where were we?.... yall?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Um.....I lost track of what we were talking about. Geez Twilight!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

A little TOO interesting....I like it

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

yall?! YALL?! You sound like some Texan talking!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

You mean the book series? Luckily I've managed to stay away from it nearly completely. All you have to do is live in a dark cave (with internet) and comtemplate interesting and life-changing principles. Like whether you're male or female.

Y'all.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

You mean the book series? Luckily I've managed to stay away from it nearly completely. All you have to do is live in a dark cave (with internet) and comtemplate interesting and life-changing principles. Like whether you're male or female.

Excuse me while I jump from my window...........thud.....running up steps........There! I forgot you ever mentioned that series!

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Alright, shall we go back to Zelda?
Is lz picking another random topic?
Or... yall?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

yall?! YALL?! You sound like some Texan talking!

I wonder why's that yall

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Zelda? Yep, I liked Twilight Princess Anyone else?!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Excuse me while I jump from my window...........thud.....running up steps........There! I forgot you ever mentioned that series!

You're excused, lz.

If y'all would like to peruse my top three Legend of Zelda games:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Actually no , quite tooooooo easy.

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

If y'all would like to peruse my top three Legend of Zelda games:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Funny, that is my previous list before playing Minish Cap .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

Noire

@Twilight Crow: Which one do you knock off the list?

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Actually no , quite tooooooo easy.

Really? I must be a terrible gamer because I thought it was tooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Twilight Crow: Which one do you knock off the list?

Wind Waker, I love that game, but I never liked how much sea there was

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Really? I must be a terrible gamer because I thought it was tooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!

How the Nifelheim did you beat Majora's Mask, then? That's a hard game, that is.

ASDFGHJKL

Im not allowed to play TP because it hurts my sel eteem when 99% of Hyrule ignores me

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

How the Nifelheim did you beat Majora's Mask, then? That's a hard game, that is.

I found Majoras Mask easier then TP. Im crazy. yall

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@TC: I can see how that would knock it down a notch. I'm weird (go figure, right?), but I love sailing. So relaxing, peaceful, and beautiful to watch the passing of day and night. Sometimes I just play the game and go sailing for hours.

@GabeGreens: Sorry, but I just find that hard to believe. Majora's Mask is so obtuse and vague to the point of infuriation to me. That's one of the reasons I don't like it very much. TP is too obvious, though, and that is why it was so easy to me.

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.