Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 6,526

Twilight_Crow

@GabeGreens
No joking, I am a girl .

@Tails86
How could I dislike such a lovely little fox, it's ok we're in a forum .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

J-Man

I wish I played Minish Cap. I was too busy with the DS when it came out. Sigh. If only it came onto a Virtual Handheld. That would be just sweet.

J-Man

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Tails: Phoenix IS a girl. He just doesn't know it!

Oooh, it all makes sense now! Why didn't I consider this option before?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

J-Man

Who here has a Wii Speak? Because I have not seen one girl on it.

J-Man

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Tails: Phoenix IS a girl. He just doesn't know it!

Oooh, it all makes sense now! Why didn't I consider this option before?

Yeah, just listen to the Fire Emblem conversation we're having now!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

Guys i'm gonna go on wii speak with J Man so i'll ttyl Phoenix and TC and IZ I'll be back soon Later Guys and be ready for some more pumpkin roll

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

The world has ended as I know it.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@lz: Hmm, maybe you're right...

@Tails: See ya later, man.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Dont you sAY bye to me Tails?

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

J-Man wrote:

Who here has a Wii Speak? Because I have not seen one girl on it.

I don't have a WiiSpeak because I have no game to use it with, and it's too expensive to buy it just to talk with friends I can communicate with, by other means.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

The world has ended as I know it.

How so? Because there is now one (possibly two) girls on this thread now? The other one is unsure of it's gender, but maybe it'll figure it out later.

LzWinky

What if I told you I was a girl?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

OMG! lz, you sly woman, you!

LzWinky

@Phoenix: I never said I was a girl! That was just a scenario! I'm 99% male, I think

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

OMG! lz, you sly woman, you!

LOL
What have I provoked?

LzWinky

@Twilight: The end of the world

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: I never said I was a girl! That was just a scenario! I'm 99% male, I think

I kinda liked that scenario...oh well. Ratio's 51/49 in favor of male over here, I'm thinking.

LzWinky

@Gabe: why are you so confused?

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

?????

I think that's probably the correct response to what just happened.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.