Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 6,522

LzWinky

@Phoenix_and_Everyone: Coincidentally, none of the most popular Zelda titles (Like the first, Link to the Past and Ocarina) made my top 3 list.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

you sure can good sir holds out a piece and a glass of milk enjoy ^^

Thank you, gladly takes the roll and the milk, btw you should know... bites the roll I am a girl.

O.O" feels really bad now i'm sorry....

Hehe no problem pal , is not as if you could tell , and the roll was delicious.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix_and_Everyone: Coincidentally, none of the most popular Zelda titles (Like the first, Link to the Past and Ocarina) made my top 3 list.

Alright then, which are your top 3?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

J-Man

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Thank you, gladly takes the roll and the milk, btw you should know... bites the roll I am a girl.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! YOU'RE A GIRL?

J-Man

LzWinky

@Crow: Well, Minish Cap, Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening

Btw, I don't think anyone really believes you're a girl. Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you're a girl?

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

J-Man wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

J-Man wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: I don't mean it and a mean way. I've tried my best to like Majora's Mask, but I've never been able to get into it. The opening is the single most boring opening I've ever played. I don't like the Deku Link at all. Time limits always turn me off, no matter how much time they give you. Everyone goes on and on about the story. What story? There was like a paragraph of information, and then the Mask Salesman sent you out, and that was it. Having only four dungeons was silly. Majora was a lame villian, sorry. Only thing I liked was the Stone Tower Temple and the Anju and Kafei sidequest.

same here i agree every bit MM just didn't click with me Ocarina of time though EPIC my favorite zelda of all and people bashed on me for owning Twlight Princess cause i kinda had a tiny crush on Midna so what i liked a shadow creature wanna fight about it i'm just as big a Midna fan but Jenna still beats her

You know? Midna's human from looks just like one of the girls I dated.

yeah i hear ya and hey for now i won't be able to pay you for the SNES J man i hope you haven't already found and bought one but if you did and were gonna send it soon then i'll get you the point card for it whenever i can man sorry work has been kinda rough i'm not getting the hours i really need

I understand. I was about to ask you about your address before I got interrupted by a Fire Run.

i'll send it in an email you sure i can trust you looks around your head for a halo or devil horns

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

J-Man wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Yep, all my life.
You've never been to the "Are you male or female" thread, right?

J-Man

lz2009 wrote:

Btw, I don't think anyone really believes you're a girl. Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you're a girl?

Um...Um... How many girls are here?

J-Man

ASDFGHJKL

My top 3 Zeldas are Majoras Mask, WindWaker and the Zelda Oracles

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@lz: I'll let it go, but I just love Ocarina of Time.

Also, I knew Twilight Crow was female.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

J-Man

If anyone want's to know. My top 3 was OoT, MM, and Twilight Princess. I've always loved the 3D Zelda's.

J-Man

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

I love those portable Zelda games, they're great. I just don't like MM as much as OoT.

And, is Ok if you don't believe me, but I'm pretty sure I am .

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Twilight Crow is female?

What did you think of the Minish Cap?

J-Man

Twilight+Crow wrote:

J-Man wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Yep, all my life.
You've never been to the "Are you male or female" thread, right?

Oh. I forgot about that thread. Of course, I'm only on around the evenings.

J-Man

ASDFGHJKL

TC IS A GIRL??????? Oh, that just puts a whole new image....
No offense. I actually like to here there are more girls on here. Unless your joking...

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@lz: You'd better believe it! She's one of the few (but super-awesome) girls that visit this site!

Minish Cap wasn't bad the first time through, but I've never had the desire to play through it again.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I love those portable Zelda games, they're great. I just don't like MM as much as OoT.

And, is Ok if you don't believe me, but I'm pretty sure I am .

i really had no idea sorry don't dislike me you know honestly when i first saw phoenix sage i thought he was a girl but even though he's a guy i'm still his best bud :3

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: Phoenix IS a girl. He just doesn't know it!

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Twilight Crow is female?

What did you think of the Minish Cap?

I'm currently playing through it, I love it, the kinstone pieces are great, it's becoming my third favorite Zelda game . My favorites are Ocarina, A Link to the past and Minish Cap.

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

@Tails: Phoenix IS a girl. He just doesn't know it!

Phoenix is still the best no matter what huggles Phoenix tightly

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.