Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 6,526

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Well , Majora is a better villain that the overused Ganondorf!!!!!! All he ever wanted to do was end a world that was doomed to begin with!! Huzzah for insane villains!! And Stone Tower Temple is the best dungeon EVER!!!
But if you don't like it, then....that's your opinion. but Majora's Mask will always be my #1 Zelda game. Btw, what's your favorite Zelda game?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: I don't mean it and a mean way. I've tried my best to like Majora's Mask, but I've never been able to get into it. The opening is the single most boring opening I've ever played. I don't like the Deku Link at all. Time limits always turn me off, no matter how much time they give you. Everyone goes on and on about the story. What story? There was like a paragraph of information, and then the Mask Salesman sent you out, and that was it. Having only four dungeons was silly. Majora was a lame villian, sorry. Only thing I liked was the Stone Tower Temple and the Anju and Kafei sidequest.

same here i agree every bit MM just didn't click with me Ocarina of time though EPIC my favorite zelda of all and people bashed on me for owning Twlight Princess cause i kinda had a tiny crush on Midna so what i liked a shadow creature wanna fight about it i'm just as big a Midna fan but Jenna still beats her

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

@Tails86
OooooH! drools can I have a pumpkin roll please!

Agreed, too MM wasn't that good, just 4 dungeons and a million side quest, too few of what I like, too much of what I don't.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

@Tails: Actually I'm multitasking a bit. You may not believe this at all, but I'm currently embroiled in a fantasy football draft. Yes, the Flaming Monkeys V3.0 are going to dominate this year! Good to see your copy of Star Soldier is coming, along with that free Controller Pak. And yes, I will eat a pumpkin roll, because I love pumpkin, thanks.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@Tails86
OooooH! drools can I have a pumpkin roll please!

you sure can good sir holds out a piece and a glass of milk enjoy ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: Meh, Ocarina was too generic for me to like. Majora's Mask was very unique to me and that's why I liked it more

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Tails: Actually I'm multitasking a bit. You may not believe this at all, but I'm currently embroiled in a fantasy football draft. Yes, the Flaming Monkeys V3.0 are going to dominate this year! Ggod to see your copy of Star Soldier is coming, along with that free Controller Pak. And yes, I will eat a pumpkin roll, because I love pumpkin, thanks.

holds out a piece with a glass of milk for you as well there ya go tell me how it is :3

J-Man

Tails86 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: I don't mean it and a mean way. I've tried my best to like Majora's Mask, but I've never been able to get into it. The opening is the single most boring opening I've ever played. I don't like the Deku Link at all. Time limits always turn me off, no matter how much time they give you. Everyone goes on and on about the story. What story? There was like a paragraph of information, and then the Mask Salesman sent you out, and that was it. Having only four dungeons was silly. Majora was a lame villian, sorry. Only thing I liked was the Stone Tower Temple and the Anju and Kafei sidequest.

same here i agree every bit MM just didn't click with me Ocarina of time though EPIC my favorite zelda of all and people bashed on me for owning Twlight Princess cause i kinda had a tiny crush on Midna so what i liked a shadow creature wanna fight about it i'm just as big a Midna fan but Jenna still beats her

You know? Midna's human from looks just like one of the girls I dated.

J-Man

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Well , Majora is a better villain that the overused Ganondorf!!!!!! All he ever wanted to do was end a world that was doomed to begin with!! Huzzah for insane villains!! And Stone Tower Temple is the best dungeon EVER!!!
But if you don't like it, then....that's your opinion. but Majora's Mask will always be my #1 Zelda game. Btw, what's your favorite Zelda game?

I have a soft spot for the old guy. He got a lotta props from me at the end of the Wind Waker.

As for my favorite, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda game and actually favorite game of all time, the only game I feel can beat out the legendary Golden Sun.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@J-man: What kind of girls were you dating?

LzWinky

@Phoenix: I didn't like Ocarina that much.

J-Man

@lz
Sometimes Vampire obsessed ones.

J-Man

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

Thank you, gladly takes the roll and the milk, btw you should know... bites the roll I am a girl.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

@lz: WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What didn't you like about it? (Oh great, now you got me started!)

Tails

J-Man wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

yeah i hear ya and hey for now i won't be able to pay you for the SNES J man i hope you haven't already found and bought one but if you did and were gonna send it soon then i'll get you the point card for it whenever i can man sorry work has been kinda rough i'm not getting the hours i really need

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Thank you, gladly takes the roll and the milk, btw you should know... bites the roll I am a girl.

O.O" feels really bad now i'm sorry....

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What didn't you like about it? (Oh great, now you got me started!)

It didn't offer many new things other than 3D, and it felt kinda repetitive with too many cutscenes that I can never skip

Twilight_Crow

OoT is my favorite Zelda game too.

J-Man

Tails86 wrote:

J-Man wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

yeah i hear ya and hey for now i won't be able to pay you for the SNES J man i hope you haven't already found and bought one but if you did and were gonna send it soon then i'll get you the point card for it whenever i can man sorry work has been kinda rough i'm not getting the hours i really need

I understand. I was about to ask you about your address before I got interrupted by a Fire Run.

J-Man

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Really?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.