Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 121 to 140 of 6,522

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

But then come lz, and we become the only ones here. And we go on and on and on...

It's a sad world we live in, especially if the website is being stubborn! Sorry it took me a while

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I know. I do that too! Lol. Its interesting, I do it to find side quests, But I finally moved on to the next dungeon

I loved the fourth dungeon. It is very unique and VERY challenging. The minibosses are really tough, even after beating the game several times. That area made the game awesome.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Oh! lz, there you are. Sorry I suddenly left yesterday, the fire alarm went off

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Oh! lz, there you are. Sorry I suddenly left yesterday, the fire alarm went off

Fire alarm? Been there, done that, climbed eleven ******************************* stories of stairs at 2 in the morning!!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

And apparently it was for no reason. It went off every 15 minutes until I unplugged everything in the house.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

And apparently it was for no reason. It went off every 15 minutes until I unplugged everything in the house.

I hated dorm life for that. Fire alarm goes off unexpectedly, late at night (ALWAYS!!) to boot. We had to evacuate the building, go outside (one time it was snowing ) and wait for one hour for the fire department to make sure everything was fine. But now I live in an apartment and the last time the alarm went off, my roommate burned (DRY) noodles in the microwave early in the morning. The place filled with smoke and the apartment stank for a couple of weeks. An experience that I always wanted to forget, but you reminded me. Thanks a lot.

ASDFGHJKL

Your Welcome! Glad to (not) help!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Your Welcome! Glad to (not) help!

It's okay. I'll lock you in a room with Phoenix and have him share his GS fanboyishness with you for a couple of days. Good luck!

ASDFGHJKL

Do I get to actually play the game at least, as Ive never have?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Do I get to actually play the game at least, as Ive never have?

You've never have? Don't tell that to Phoenix, or else.... It's a good rpg, but don't take my word for it because I'm a diehard fan (which means it's probably good anyway).

ASDFGHJKL

I WANT TO PLAY IT!!!! But havent had a chance to it I wonder if the DS one will be a sequel or a remake of both, as according to Pheonix are one game divided into two

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I WANT TO PLAY IT!!!! But havent had a chance to it I wonder if the DS one will be a sequel or a remake of both, as according to Pheonix are one game divided into two

I hope it's both, that would be kinda cool. Another interesting fact, with Nintendo's help, I finally got my DSi to connect to my wireless router and I didn't have to unsecure it!

ASDFGHJKL

Thats good, maybe get a start on Flipnote Studio now! I would recommend getting MvsDK if you think youd like it with your free points. Have fun!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Thats good, maybe get a start on Flipnote Studio now! I would recommend getting MvsDK if you think youd like it with your free points. Have fun!

I already got stuff with that with wireless over the summer. I just got Flipnote and I'm gonna see what I can come up with using my wonderful imagination.

ASDFGHJKL

I dont know, knowing you it could be a recreation of a story element in Golden Sun to a fan fiction of Golden Sun. Your imagination is THAT great

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I dont know, knowing you it could be a recreation of a story element in Golden Sun to a fan fiction of Golden Sun. Your imagination is THAT great

The best I can do is stick figures. I'm not much of an artist but I can still make it great.

ASDFGHJKL

Stick figures are awesome.
[flipnote:57CD548031CB6203:CB6203_090A017F70CE0_000]

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Im gonna have to go. See ya toomorrow

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Are there any interesting facts or conversations tonight?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.