Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

You people are making me worry

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

You people are making me worry

Worry, eh? Did it really take us this long to worry you?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

hello everyone i'm home ^^! from work! um... where is everyone >.> <.< complete silence Phoenix? IZ?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

"lZ" is here and....ready to party!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Lord of the Jenna Fanboys, PhoenixSage, has entered the building! I need some interesting conversation with you awesome people to make me feel better.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

OldBoy

@irken004 You really like Transformers, huh?

What's this bit for again?

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Lord? Why not duke? Let's have another rant!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Dontcha mean dutchess?

Maybe, maybe. It'd probably make me feel better. What shall we go on about tonight?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

irken004 wrote:

Luigi78 wrote:

ISNT it OBVIOUS???

Nope, I couldn't tell that you liked transformers, not at all. What hints were there?

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Dontcha mean dutchess?

Maybe, maybe. It'd probably make me feel better. What shall we go on about tonight?

Hmmm......we can rant about.....Majora's Mask!!!

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Luigi78 wrote:

ISNT it OBVIOUS???

Nope, I couldn't tell that you liked transformers, not at all. What hints were there?

The fact that it's the best animated television show...about robots from outer space

In my book, that formula = WIN

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Majora's Mask? Ooh, ooh, I can rant about Majora's Mask, and probably make quite a few people mad in the process, because I don't like it very much at all.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What didn't you like about it? (Oh great, now you got me started)

OldBoy

@irken004 yeah I really liked Transformers when I was a kid, it's just that you seem a little obsessed with it,but it's cool man I didn't mean anything by it. just messin with ya

What's this bit for again?

Twilight_Crow

Hi! I'm here too, your humble servant my Lord. (I had always wanted to say that )

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Majora's Mask? Ooh, ooh, I can rant about Majora's Mask, and probably make quite a few people mad in the process, because I don't like it very much at all.

I don't like it that much either, specially Kafei and Anju, I hate that couple

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

irken004

Luigi78 wrote:

@irken004 yeah I really liked Transformers when I was a kid, it's just that you seem a little obsessed with it,but it's cool man I didn't mean anything by it. just messin with ya

No problem, I'm not a HUGE fan of them, I actually preferred the Beast Wars series when I was little.

But other than Nintendo and their history of games, the Transformers series would take over my life as a kid lol

Noire

@lz: I don't mean it in a mean way. I've tried my best to like Majora's Mask, but I've never been able to get into it. The opening is the single most boring opening I've ever played. I don't like the Deku Link at all. Time limits always turn me off, no matter how much time they give you. Everyone goes on and on about the story. What story? There was like a paragraph of information, and then the Mask Salesman sent you out, and that was it. Having only four dungeons was silly. Majora was a lame villian, sorry. Only thing I liked was the Stone Tower Temple and the Anju and Kafei sidequest.

Edited on by Noire

Tails

Phoenix i'm back i just finished dinner whats up? oh i found out that my copy of star soldier for n64 is coming soon it will be shipped tomorrow and the lady is so glad i came back to her store shes giving me a controller pak for free ^^! and not a small one a big one for lots of space anyone hungry for something Tails made? holds out some pumpkin roll with cream cheese icing on them they are delicious i made them myself dig in but save a couple for me but watch it there very sweet

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.