Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 6,526

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Tails: Just a little?

thats making me scared having you say that hides behind phoenix

He can't save you!! Golden Sun is a lot easier (and better) than Final Fantasy! And you will like it!!! Geez, Phoenix's fanboyish rants are contagious!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

^^ well i can still hang with him after all he got me into being a jenna fan boy now :3 so i kinda stick with him now

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: WHAT?!!!!! You're a Jenna fanboy? Does this mean the both of you are going to abandon me for putting Jenna on the #2 spot behind Ivan?

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: You now realize why I go on so many rants now, dontcha? They're tons of fun! And no, lz, I'd never abandon you!

@Tails: I'd do my best to protect ya from lz, especially since you're now a Jenna fanboy.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: If Prosody didn't set up a secret camera on this thread, I would so start another argument with you here!

Instead, I will try to get Tails to betray you so that Jenna shall become his second favorite character, too! AHAHAHAHAA!! Wait, did I say that out loud?

Noire

@lz: Take it to the Backloggery, I'm ready to stay up late and talk random stuff for a while. And yes, you said it out loud.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Knux

So, what is all this talk about Tail86 being a Jenna fanboy? How can he be one? He hasn't even played Golden Sun yet!

Knux

LzWinky

Blargh! My plans were foiled by my weakness of yelling them out loud like some old villains.

Interesting fact #234180: The voice actor for Cortana from Halo is the same voice actor for Princess Peach

Noire

@SuperSonic: You don't have to play Golden Sun to appreciate Jenna, though it does help a bit.

@lz: Really? Didn't know that one. If I played Halo, from now on all I would imagine Cortana saying is "HI IM CORTANA!"

Tails

i can be a Jenna Fanboy since i've read about her story on wiki poor girl but also i'm a fanboy because of a few other reasons shes pretty for 1 and she looks like shes very powerful plus she probably has a very free spirit and doesn't discriminate :3

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: Do you at least put Ivan on your Top 3 list?!!!!

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

i can be a Jenna Fanboy since i've read about her story on wiki poor girl but also i'm a fanboy because of a few other reasons shes pretty for 1 and she looks like shes very powerful plus she probably has a very free spirit and doesn't discriminate :3

Seconded. The opening of Golden Sun makes me cry, btw. I lose it when she says "Mom, Dad...Felix...Please...Don't leave me all alone..." I'm tearing up just writing it.

LzWinky

Cried? I was thinking..."why was Dora being completely useless?"

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Seconded. The opening of Golden Sun makes me cry, btw. I lose it when she says "Mom, Dad...Felix...Please...Don't leave me all alone..." I'm tearing up just writing it.

i wouldn't leave you alone eithier Phoenix hugs after all were best buds now man :3 you can always talk to me bout anything and i hope you don't mind me doing that with you :3 stares more at his Jenna Pic sorry can't stop looking @-@ is hypnotized

LzWinky

Ugh, all this hugging is making me so...so...jealous . No one ever offers me hugs unless I ask for them!!

Noire

@lz: Sorry, I'm an emotional person. I've cried during a lot of games, and I'm not going to try and hide it.

@Tails: hugs back Of course we can, that sounds good! That reminds me, I forgot to email you today, sorry about forgetting. I'm a forgetful person, so don't take it personally if I do stuff like that.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Sorry, I'm an emotional person. I've cried during a lot of games, and I'm not going to try and hide it.

@Tails: hugs back Of course we can, that sounds good! That reminds me, I forgot to email you today, sorry about forgetting. I'm a forgetful person, so don't take it personally if I do stuff like that.

Speaking of which, I shared a moment with you on your backloggery where i cried during a game.

Noire

@lz: Yup, I saw it and replied accordingly.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Prepare to be beaten by a giant worm while epic music plays in the background! Remember this boss?

Noire

@lz: Molgera from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.