Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 6,526

Machu

peers through the window inquisitively

Rawr!

Twilight_Crow

@SuperSonic 1990
face palm Of course, tha game ain't out yet, , but it did sounded as if you already had it.
I love Kingdom Hearts story, and, yes, I've played KH 1, 2 and CoM (GBA), so I'm just hoping they don't try to make the story too complex, as it seemed in some odd japanese videos I saw on youtube.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ASDFGHJKL

I dont like pre-ordering because then I have the go to the store I pre ordered it in. I try NOT to go to Gamestop, but BestBuy is farther away. Just an example.

ASDFGHJKL

BleachFan

@GabeGreens: This may seem like an odd question, but were you on Halo today/do you even have Halo ?
While playing on my friends Xbox360, I tried out Halo 3 for the first time, and had a blast with the voice chat! Then someone started playing the "Do You Like Waffles?" song and I sang along to it! Afterwords I said "Haha I love that song!"
"Laughs Yeah, me too!"
So, just wondering...was that YOU?!? O.o
EDIT: By the time you read this, all of the "todays" in the paragraph above should probably be switched to "yesterdays"

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I dont like pre-ordering because then I have the go to the store I pre ordered it in. I try NOT to go to Gamestop, but BestBuy is farther away. Just an example.

Yeah, I don't like preordering because I could just pick up the game at Gamestop the day after the release

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Soooooooooo...anybody up for some interesting conversation tonight? Or is everbody safe and asleep in their beds?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

i'm still here hugs from behind sup?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Hey, Tails! Not much. lz and I are having an epic discussion about what Fire Emblem unit is better: Pegasus Knight or Bird Laguz. It's so Peg Knight, it's not even funny, but lz doesn't believe me.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

I don't believe you because the Bird Laguz would destroy the Pegasus Knights!!! And you know it! They don't stand a chance.

Hey look! An argument that doesn't involve Golden Sun!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

Fire emblem another nintendo title i've never played but it looks to me more like a strategy game like the advance wars and stuff but then again thats what i thought bout golden sun sits down on his bed man what a night sometimes i wish target would just let me do games and stuff sigh i hate also that they cut my hours like crazy....

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

I don't believe you because the Bird Laguz would destroy the Pegasus Knights!!! And you know it! They don't stand a chance.

jenna beats any game... stares at his jenna pic on his photo clock <3

LzWinky

@Tails: That sucks! Why did you think Golden Sun was a strategy game? And what's wrong with strategy games?!!

Noire

@lz: Neither of us is gonna win this arguement, so it's probably prudent to just let it go. And Peg Knights would so rock your silly excuses for flying units.

@Tails: No, you're right, Fire Emblem's a strategy title, made by the same people as Advance Wars, coincidentally, Intelligent Systems. Sorry about your work problems, too, man.

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

jenna beats any game... stares at his jenna pic on his photo clock <3

What class would Jenna be?

Edited on by LzWinky

LzWinky

@Phoenix: How dare you give up before you win the argument!! Looks like I win this one!

Oh well...it was fun anyway

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Jenna would be of the Goddess class, able to use any weapon at SS level. She'd have 20000 bazillion HP and 500 Atk. The rest of her stats would be so overpowered it wouldn't even be funny, which is why I'm laughing maniacally.

You can have your silly argument, it doesn't mean a thing. Everyone knows the truth!

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Jenna would be of the Goddess class, able to use any weapon at SS level. She'd have 20000 bazillion HP and 500 Atk. The rest of her stats would be so overpowered it wouldn't even be funny, which is why I'm laughing maniacally.

You can have your silly argument, it doesn't mean a thing. Everyone knows the truth!

That Golden Sun DS will kick every other game's butt!

Tails

i have nothing against strategy games at all i just don't like them i remember playing advance wars 1 time and i was just bored... i'm sorry to say that but theres just some games that bore me i like to have a mixed up genre like well heres my genres i love shoot em up (not too bullet hell like Corbie )
RPG i love a good rpg thats not got a very complex story i mean that by like Knights in the Nightmare way too hard for me for a rpg title its very hardcore but i just couldn't get use to it and like another Inuyasha on the DS well um lets just say i paid $30 for it and well it was as boring as crap and i had no idea where to go or what to do... i love a good platformer but almost all platformers are usually good like Megaman Mario Sonic PulseMan Nyxquest was good just certain games catch my eye and make me wanna play them but i don't like games extremely difficult or with a story that just goes right over my head i know i'm a weird one but i think i'll really like Goldensun it seems a little easier then FF series games.

LzWinky

@Tails: Just a little?

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

@Tails: Just a little?

thats making me scared having you say that hides behind phoenix

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.