Forums

Topic: Futurama is Back!

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

Mario_34

This is great news, I'll go put the date on my calendar. Jurassic Bark is still the only episode ever in a tv show that has had me in tears

Mario_34

theblackdragon

Mario+34 wrote:

This is great news, I'll go put the date on my calendar. Jurassic Bark is still the only episode ever in a tv show that has had me in tears

I still can't watch that episode again, not even after Bender's Big Score explained what really happened

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Machu

Excellent! I still watch it everyday and it never gets old. Yay! I hope the UK don't have to wait too long.

Bender is my hero! <3

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Firkraag

I've waited for this, hopefully it'll live up to the old seasons. With the movies they've come out with since, i'm not worried one bit. Best news in a long while, Simpsons and Family Guy has nothing on Futurama.

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Kaeobais

theblackdragon wrote:

Mario+34 wrote:

I still can't watch that episode again, not even after Bender's Big Score explained what really happened

Yeah, that episode is quite upsetting

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Rensch

They are doing reruns of earlier seasons on the Dutch Comedy Central now so I hope we get the new episodes soon over here.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

the_shpydar

theblackdragon wrote:

Mario+34 wrote:

Same here. I can get through the first two-thirds or so, but if i don't turn it off before the ending bit (set to "I Will Wait for You" by Connie Francis), it becomes embarrassing. =)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ShinRPGGamer

For me this is old news. I knew about it for about 5 months

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

warioswoods

@Gmls719

So did many of us; we even discussed it on this very forum when it was first made known. This thread, however, is announcing the specific date on which the new episodes will begin airing, which was not been known until recently.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

ShinRPGGamer

warioswoods wrote:

@Gmls719

So did many of us; we even discussed it on this very forum when it was first made known. This thread, however, is announcing the specific date on which the new episodes will begin airing, which was not been known until recently.

I also knew about it airing around the early summer time so once again, this is old news for me

Infernape1000

Gmls719 wrote:

warioswoods wrote:

@Gmls719

I also knew about it airing around the early summer time so once again, this is old news for me

We all knew it was coming back early Summer, so it's old news to all of us. We just wanted a specific date.

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

ShinRPGGamer

Infernape1000 wrote:

Gmls719 wrote:

warioswoods wrote:

@Gmls719

We all knew it was coming back early Summer, so it's old news to all of us. We just wanted a specific date.

OK then... that I will admit to not knowing, but at least we now know when we can watch something that's worth watching in the summer

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

TwilightV

Old thread, but it's relevant, so...

Just saw the new episodes! It was AWESOME!!! XD

TwilightV

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I have to start watching that since the Simpsons isn't funny anymore.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Flandy

Still about an hour and a half until it starts here

Flandy

TwilightV

Did anyone catch last week's episode? If not, you missed out on what was easily one of the greatest episodes ever conceived.

TwilightV

Deviant_Mugen

@TwilightV: Agreed, it was excellent and confirmed that the writers can still churn out meaningful and touching episodes...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

the_shpydar

As a huge Futurama fan, i'm annoyed with myself that i haven't caught too many of the new eps so far. Thursdays at 9 is quite possibly the worst time of the week for me to catch it, so i've been trying to catch replays when i can (i have no DVR, and had recently disconnected my aging DVD-recorder from my TV set-up, with the LOST finale being the last thing i recorded). Does CC (or Hulu) have the eps online? Hmm, i suppose i could check for myself ... CLICK ...

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Infernape1000

LOL, I'm currently watching the new episode...

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.