Forums

Topic: Free Candy

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

NiallG

I'v got truffles !!!!!!!! who wants em !!!

3ds - 0533-4085-0766 and black 2 - 3740-8080-8542

rayword45

Sure. I'll take any candy I can get.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Dr_42o

I prefer skittles..

Umm.. What are you supposed to write here.. O.o

Nintendo Network ID: drew42o

TysonOfTime

Can I pay you in Gum?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NiallG

am ok this is hard too say but. Guys i lied i dont have truffles. I just wanted you to notice me and be like yeah what a nice guy. but im a fruad i dont have truffles. and i dont even have a nintendo i dont deserve this golden globe award please take it back. and remember dont cry for me argentina, im already gone

3ds - 0533-4085-0766 and black 2 - 3740-8080-8542

JunkosBoobies

NiallG wrote:

am ok this is hard too say but. Guys i lied i dont have truffles. I just wanted you to notice me and be like yeah what a nice guy. but im a fruad i dont have truffles. and i dont even have a nintendo i dont deserve this golden globe award please take it back. and remember dont cry for me argentina, im already gone

Untitled

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

theblackdragon

Well, since there's no free candy, let's take the introductions to the proper thread, i guess.
teasing me with free candy and the truffle shuffle, what is this world coming to

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.