Forums

Topic: Forgiveness Thread

Posts 81 to 92 of 92

luigiman2

I'm sorry that I post so many "Mario related" Fourms. I've gotten complaints from a couple of people.

Enjoy the CHEESE of life.

StarBoy91

That's okay, luigiman. I forgive you.

To each their own

StarBoy91

At first I was worried that I was gonna get in trouble for reviving this thread, but I just have to get these things out of the way:

• @V8+Ninja - I forgive you for having initially thought of my thoughtboxes as advertisements. Though I cannot for the life of me think of why you thought that was the case, but all is forgiven.
  • @WaltzElf - I have a couple of things I'd like to apologize about. I'm sorry for having acted like a defensive jerk towards you (twice). The first time was because I was surprised to have gotten a response like that in the "Why do old experienced gamers hate Pokemon?" thread (when I said it was harsh), because I had at first considered Zelda an RPG. Though I felt what you said, in the end, was totally justified. The second time I had acted immaturely (in the now excised Southern USA thread) was because of your opinion on Texans. I should've let that go, I should've respected that opinion, but I acted like a defensive jerk instead. It was not my place to have said that your view was shallow. I am totally sorry for that.
  • @irken - I'm sorry to have called you silly.
  • @SuperSonic - I forgive you for changing your username to HyperLuigi. Though, I hope you forgive me for not understanding why you’ve done it in the first place.
  • I forgive those couple of NL users (you know who you are) for having confused me for someone else. I’m cool with it, even though I don’t quite comprehend how I was thought to be someone else in the first place.
  • @everyone - I’m sorry for worrying too much.

To each their own

megaboomface2

k i still love u lol i forgive CORBIE for doubling WoG score and only final fantasy TAY a 7

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

VALERHU

I feel sorry for OP for making this thread.. its so pointless.

</sarcasm>

AlexSays

Oh no, I'm very much still alive. lol

AlexSays

RandomWiiPlayer

I apologize for my trollish past.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Timwario

I'm truly sorry for acting like a brainless idiot on the "gamecube games you regret getting" thread. Sorry axoloth, and everyone who was offended.

Edited on by Timwario

Timwario

AlexSays

I don't understand.

Do people not read their posts before they post them?

That's the only way I can see posting something that you might later regret.

But even then you THINK about what you're typing, or you'd have no idea what you're typing.

So really the only way I could understand this is if someone blind-folded themself and randomly slapped the keyboard, miraculously producing something offensive, and then saying once they take the blind-fold off "hey that's bad" lol.

I know in all my years of posting on various sites, without blind-folds, I've never posted something I'd turn around to regret later. Especially to the extent that I'd feel the need to apologize.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

VALERHU

alexsays wins.
</thread>

</sarcasm>

JTC-Pingas

It's just a thread

JTC-Pingas

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.