Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,448

Vincent294

@Oddy Thanks for the advice. I figured out the name of the song, and you're right.

I checked on Wikipedia, and the only means of getting a soundtrack for VVVVVV (having one should be standard for a game), is to get it from the composer himself. He sells it on his site, but the payment options aren't as easy as an iTunes card. It's an indie game, which isn't what I'd expect to have a soundtrack on iTunes, so it's forgivable. I think PayPal cards are acceptable though (aren't they like online gift cards?). Still, I wanted to be able to have an easy job at getting it. Speaking of soundtracks, why doesn't Nintendo sell their soundtracks on iTunes? They could make a killing, and it's easier than having to get one if you're a Club Nintendo member who's game might have a soundtrack (Metroid Prime Trilogy has a thing in the extras to listen to my music on, but the Wii's no portable). My wishlist for devs: post your soundtracks on iTunes w/ cheap prices or bundle download codes w/ the game (like enter it on the devs' site to download the soundtrack). It's practically impossible to get a soundtrack except from some random site I don't know.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

DoodleJohn

My favorite video game track would have to be either Running Hell or Mimiga Town from Cave Story. Both are pretty good.

DoodleJohn

Vincent294

Oddy wrote:

Also, this thread is so hard to load.

I know.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

RevolverLink

Here are a couple of my favorite tracks from one of my new favorite games:

VVVVVV - Pushing Onwards

VVVVVV - Passion for Exploring

DoodleJohn wrote:

My favorite video game track would have to be either Running Hell or Mimiga Town from Cave Story. Both are pretty good.

That game has a lot of great music. Moonsong might be my favorite, although Running Hell is right there with it.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

BoundbyEarth

Pokey Means Business is very awesome. AT least to me. yes baby yes. I

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it when you can. Do it right away. It's the only way to live a life without regrets. - Sonic
3DS FC: 3153 3527 1304

e-love

BoundbyEarth wrote:

Pokey Means Business is very awesome. AT least to me. yes baby yes. I

I LOVE your user name. Why didn't I think of that?
Anyways, I like the music, and its nice to meet another Earthbound fan!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

@NintyFan,

Spongebob + Good video game music...

I'm in love!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

RevolverLink

Final Fantasy XII isn't normally brought up when talking about great FF soundtracks (part of that being due to the almost impossible standards set by earlier games, and also a deliberate effort to make XII's music less catchy and not draw attention away from what's happening on screen), but it still has some pretty strong tracks of its own, imo:

Rabanastre Lowtown
Giza Plains
Phon Coast
Ending Movie

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Brutapode89

The first Doom (SNES version)

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

Stage 5

Stage 6

Stage 7

Stage 8

Stage 9

Stage 10

Stage 11

Stage 12

Stage 13

Stage 14

Stage 15

Stage 16

Stage 17

Stage 18

Stage 19

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic