Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,447

Yanchamaru

Gauntlet 4 - Adventures In Iron
[youtube:7WKKH6OAyS8]

Edited on by Yanchamaru

Yanchamaru

DraculaX

Sonic The Hedgehog - Starlight Zone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEEceynk-mg

Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night - Lost Painting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwS6481oQk

(sorry, I don't know how to embed YouTube videos)

Edited on by DraculaX

"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! Well, enough talk. Have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania Symphony Of The Night

My Draculoggery:http://www.backloggery.com/ultimatedraculax

(Formerly known as scribblenaut)

chewytapeworm

Favourite Video Game music? Oh that's easy.

Stickerbrush Symphony. Instant goosebumps every time.

3ds Friend Code 3050-7561-0445

Nintendo Switch Friend Code SW-8515-3481-2324

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7561-0445 | Nintendo Network ID: chewytapeworm

Whopper744

There is a lot to choose from!
One off the top of my head, is the final battle with Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. That's my favorite final boss anyway. Just feels so 'epic' and 'final'

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

19Robb92
ShadowVector

My favorite VGM track might have to be CheongChoon from Ragnarok Online:

SoundTeMP - CheongChoon - Ragnarok Online
[youtube:wPIq_GHmbEg&hd=1]

It has a really nice groove to it and it kind of sounds like a New Age / Disco fusion.

Edited on by ShadowVector

Check out my artworks and follow me on my deviantART account

The statement below is false
The statement above is true

When you're not looking at this signature it's in a different language

ShadowVector

Stevie wrote:

My all time favorite is this from Super turrican, all Turrican games had awesome music but this is my favorite track, for some of the tracks from this game I prefer the Megadrive versions which sound more elctro and are a faster tempo, but the orchestral sound from the SNES wins hands down for this track.
[youtube:14gpqf8JP-Y]

Aha! A fellow Turrican music fan, eh? Well if you don't already know, you might be interested in learning that Chris Huelsbeck has launched a KickStarter project to fund his plans for a Turrican Soundtrack Anthology! This will be a Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set of "brand new, pristine studio recordings / arrangements" of most all of the music from Turrican 1, 2 and 3. The 4th CD will contain arrangements of Super Turrican 1 & 2 as well as Mega Turrican and some special compositions will be recorded as a new arrangement with live Symphonic Orchestra.

Depending on your pledge level, Chris is offering things like the digital download of the album in FLAC & MP3 format, a flash memory stick which includes the original music "recorded on original hardware", a special vinyl with some original versions of Turrican music and, of course, the 4-CD Box Set.

You can find out more about this project and contribute to it here: Turrican Soundtrack Anthology by Chris Huelsbeck

Also, you can hear an arrangement of the song that you posted above in one of Chris' update videos:

Turrican Soundtrack Anthology, Video Update 3
[youtube:9W_sq1rgISc#!]

Edited on by ShadowVector

Check out my artworks and follow me on my deviantART account

The statement below is false
The statement above is true

When you're not looking at this signature it's in a different language

CanisWolfred

ShadowVector wrote:

My favorite VGM track might have to be CheongChoon from Ragnarok Online:

SoundTeMP - CheongChoon - Ragnarok Online
[youtube:wPIq_GHmbEg&hd=1]

It has a really nice groove to it and it kind of sounds like a New Age / Disco fusion.

Holy crap, that's a good song. Almost makes me want to play Ragnarok Online again. Almost. Still, a feat in and of itself.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic