Showing 241 to 260 of 1,349
241. Posted: Tue 10th Aug 2010 11:04 BST
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
242. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 23:20 BST
I have so much fondness for Croc: Legend of the Gobbos. One of the best original PlayStation games ever, imo. The music is so great.
The underwater theme is also incredibly enchanting.
Edited on Fri 13th August, 2010 @ 23:24 by StarBoy91
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
243. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 11:41 BST
Passed out with the game on after I won a battle, and listened to this for the entire night while I was sleeping. This track is now permanently engraved into my mind. o.o
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
244. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 13:25 BST
Jet Set Radio (Dreamcast)
Hideki Nagnuma - Let Mom Sleep
Guitar Vader - Magical Girl
Yukifumi Makino, Fumitaka Shibata, Richard Jacques - Everybody Jump Around
Featurecast - Recipe For the Perfect Afro (original mix)
245. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 16:24 BST
This ending song has grown to be one of my favorites.
Edited on Fri 20th August, 2010 @ 16:29 by StarBoy91
246. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 17:07 BST
Heres a few I like
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
247. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 18:16 BST
This is an awesome remix
248. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 18:30 BST
Glad someone revived this, because I fell in love with this song the moment I heard it!
I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
249. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 18:35 BST
everything in madworld and final fantasy
250. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 18:50 BST
I love the music in this game. This is one of my favorites in the game:
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
251. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 22:00 BST
Edited on Fri 20th August, 2010 @ 22:01 by cheetahman91
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
252. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 01:44 BST
Lovely forest music, this.
253. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 04:00 BST
One of the catchiest 8-bit tunes ever:
254. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 15:18 BST
Now this is shmup music.
Edited on Sat 21st August, 2010 @ 15:19 by StarBoy91
255. Posted: Sat 25th Sep 2010 20:48 BST
Oh man, I love this song~
Not to mention the song it was based on -
And this one is also beautiful -
Edited on Sat 25th September, 2010 @ 20:54 by zezhyrule
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
256. Posted: Sat 25th Sep 2010 20:51 BST
I'm absolutely enamoured with this space theme from NES DuckTales
257. Posted: Sat 25th Sep 2010 22:48 BST
Halo Reach Soundtrack. Period.
Kirbys will eat your soul at night.
258. Posted: Sun 26th Sep 2010 14:55 BST
The Halo Reach Soundtrack in my opinion is pretty strange. It does have great songs, but some don't fit in with the Halo universe like the title screen music. It sounds like it should be in "The Mummy" movies not in a space shooter.
259. Posted: Sun 26th Sep 2010 15:01 BST
Oh, yeah, now this final dungeon music is kickin' awesome! Too bad Brain Lord's a short game; maybe one day I'll play through the whole game again.
260. Posted: Fri 22nd Oct 2010 07:24 BST
Couldn't agree with StarBoy's choice of the Moon Theme from DuckTales any more. Such a great song!
Here are a few other NES themes that I love as well.
All underrated songs from some of my favorite NES games!