Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,380

Hydrox

This deserves to go somewhere in here:
[youtube:pzcDdBk1iaA]
Does it count as Retro Music? The world may never know...

Hydrox

Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter:

Kingbuilder

@Nintenzo
That song is actually Blackout City by Anamanaguchi. A great song, that definitely deserves praise.

If you liked that song, you should probably go check out the rest of their album. I wouldn't imagine you being disappointed.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

StarBoy91
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
[youtube:3B7ADJdHnXs]

I love listening to this song every time I start the game. It's really nice.

One of my top favorite video game ending songs. I'm this close to calling it the best video game ending song of all time (move over "To Faraway Times" from Chrono Trigger). It's very epic, and it's quite an emotional piece (but mostly because of the events that happen prior to the credits). I nearly cried the first time I heard it. I apologize, but I was quick in finding the video (it's about four minutes long, the song).

Edited on by StarBoy91

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

Grappler_Within

I haven't gone through this list with a fine tooth comb, but, no "Little King's Story" love? Easily one of the best all encompassing soundtracks I've ever heard. Does anyone know the name of the track from LKS whereupon you enter a mountain on the second to last king? If someone could tell me the name of that track I'd be a happy panda.

And even though it's been listed already... give it up for Frog's Theme from the best game ever made... Chrono Trigger.

Grappler_Within

StarBoy91
[youtube:KtFLCvuIwOs&feature=related]

Very impressive considering it was one of the first soundtracks ever made for the SNES, as well as one of the first titles ever made for the console.

To each their own

Kingbuilder

Hopefully nobody else posted this one. If in case they did, this song is so good it needs to be posted twice. P:

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Hokori

VS Champion Lance From G/S/C
not the newer HG/SS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

StarBoy91
[youtube:0Vo6hTc5on0]

Man, the first time I fought the Mana Beast is a moment I'll never forget. One reason is for the awesome battle music that plays in the background. The second reason is for how dramatic the battle was, as it gave me a sense that I was in the fight of my life. And the third is for the fact that I managed to beat him on my first try ill-prepared. Man, Hiroki Kikuta made some awesome music in Secret of Mana.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Hydrox

How about best Video Game dance?
Cause Luigi's would win, even though it is the Mario TV Show.
Untitled

Hydrox

Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter:

TKOWL

Best Menu Theme ever made:
[youtube:Fmzy0gEfEis]
Edit: The video's been locked from embedening by request, so you'll have to click to watch it on Youtube to hear it.

Edited on by TKOWL

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic