Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,448

StarBoy91
[youtube:vaM91h64Ia4]

[youtube:MKKeT7Drc1c]

These songs both had an emotional impact on me, and it nearly made me cry the first time I beat it. The latter I can only listen to when played in game (as I feel it works best when played in game; I'm not sure I can listen to it out of context). I don't think I've ever been this close to crying when playing a video game prior to watching the ending of Illusion of Gaia. Some of the best ending songs I've ever heard in a video game.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

I just found this one thanks to Dissidia Final Fantasy:

I was already humming it before I had finished my first listenthrough.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Meta-Rift

I was hesitant to post here at first, because there are so many games out there with great music, and it's impossible to pick a favorite. For now I'll just post this:

Meta-Rift

Egg_miester

mine are mostly od school games, secret of mana, zombies ate my neighbors, ff6, chrono trigger, and jet grind radio

overturn code: 3266 3667 6901

StarBoy91
[youtube:iSP-_hNQyYs]

I love this song's sense of forebodance and urgency. And the best part is: it still plays while you're battling.

To each their own

edhe

I've probably contibuted to loads of these VGM threads, but I don't think I've ever posted the following:
[youtube:_ediQXcx_dI]
I particularly like the bassline, although the melody is pretty nice.

And to a lesser extent:
[youtube:I1M-E-BQFec]
For obvious reasons...

(In all, the Mystical Ninja games have a pretty strong soundtrack)

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

StarBoy91
[youtube:WsAFpdAgh6A]

One of the best songs in this game. I think Super Mario Galaxy has become my number one favorite game. It's got the best soundtrack I've heard from the Wii so far!!!

To each their own

Hokori

Ai no Uta French version.
JK I think it would have to be...Song of Storms.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Kingbuilder

Namco X Capcom version:

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Kingbuilder

@Nintenzo
That song is actually Blackout City by Anamanaguchi. A great song, that definitely deserves praise.

If you liked that song, you should probably go check out the rest of their album. I wouldn't imagine you being disappointed.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

StarBoy91
[youtube:3B7ADJdHnXs]

I love listening to this song every time I start the game. It's really nice.

One of my top favorite video game ending songs. I'm this close to calling it the best video game ending song of all time (move over "To Faraway Times" from Chrono Trigger). It's very epic, and it's quite an emotional piece (but mostly because of the events that happen prior to the credits). I nearly cried the first time I heard it. I apologize, but I was quick in finding the video (it's about four minutes long, the song).

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic